Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Used SD almond buttercream (forgot how i love love love this stuff), sealed with thenaturalme whipped shea butter.

Tried to tmn aunt cookies moisture cream again. #fail even on dirty hair.

Used PBN Murumuru Moisture Milk and Oyin BSP to put in my marley twists.

Can't wait to set my hair tomorrow. It needs to be washed from the sweat, but my oils and butters are keeping it moisturized.

Used vatika frosting, entwine butter cream, and bask sevenfold butter tonight.

After DCing used Hairveda's shikakai oil, whipped ends and aunt jackies styled. Sealed my ends with nature's blessing

After DCing used Hairveda's shikakai oil, whipped ends and aunt jackies styled. Sealed my ends with nature's blessing

faithVA

I am very interested to know how you feel about Hairveda's Cocasta oil. I have been paying close to attention to it as of late and since you have low-porosity hair your review would mean a lot to me.

faithVA

I am very interested to know how you feel about Hairveda's Cocasta oil. I have been paying close to attention to it as of late and since you have low-porosity hair your review would mean a lot to me.

DoDo, I really like it. When I put it on damp hair it soaks right in and it softens my hair. And it smells wonderful. Right now I'm comparing it to natural oasis softening balm. I haven't decided which one is better yet.

I had an unintentionally long prepoo with HV Vatika Frosting under my HotHead today. I also put some Frosting over my DC to steam.

Will use It's a 10 leave in to set, and will massage scalp with TPS peppermint pomade afterwards.

Used HV Vatika as a prepoo/HOT, and under my DC. Used Oyin Hair Dew to moisturize, HV Vatika to seal length, Liquid Gold Whipped Marshmallow on ends.

did anyone use this before?
71lkr9HFYbL._SL1500_.jpg
beautiful textures moisture butter whipped curl creme

Last edited:
Spritzed with CD Tui Spray, sealed with SSI Seyani Butter, then styled with SSI Papaya Curly Souffle.

Been spritzing with plain distilled water and sealing with thenaturalme whipped Shea butter. My hair is really loving this.

Back