Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

southerncitygirl

natural oasis grease (mixed with sulfur) put on my scalp last night. lco method with claudies & komaza products and sealed with my oil mixture yesterday & today.

toaster

Well I ended up setting my hair with my deep conditioner and gel, so my hair is ridiculously soft (and only half-dried so my hair isn't really "set")

Either way, I've still been using Vatika Frosting, Entwine Butter Cream, and BASK sevenfold butter to moisturize my hair at night.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used a Little BBD Stretch & a Little Mega-Tek.

Will probably massage in a little Strong Roots Red Pimento Hair Oil this evening.

ronie

Plain water to moisturize, sealed with the naturalize whipped Shea butter yesterday. This morning I really didn't need anything, but I've been my hair out everyday the past week and a half. For good measure I very lightly spritzed with some water, put the hair in 4 big twist and hit my bed. My hair has been so shiny and moist that I don't even want to wash this weekend. But of course I won't be that foolish, lol.
I think it really needed that Claudie normalizing DC I did 2 weeks ago. I was driving home this morning, and I looked at my hair in the rear view mirror as the sun hit my face. It looks so dark and shiny. I remember looking at it a few weeks back (was testing out my cone filled products and air drying), and it looked so grey, dull, and dry. I love the feel of cones in my hair though, so I have to find a balance.

Babygrowth

I made a detangling spritz with marshmallow root tea, CJ smoothing lotion, and my coconut oil mix. My hair is soo fluffy and soft. Times like this I love my natural hair/new growth.

nmartin20

Soultanicals' Knot Sauce (loving it) Yep! Yep! Sprayed my hair with some juices n berries, applied my oil mix, and brought on the sauce. BAM! I'm loving the outcome and my curly fro.

MrsMe

I keep forgetting to check in. I just asked Hair Pouss Plus and Emu oil to my scalp. I'm hanging upside down now.

Sent from my phone...typos and autocorrect galore

toaster

Having a group sleepover at a friends house. My friends texted me and told me not to forget to do my night time routine and bring my bonnet. I used to be embarrassed to being my bonnet out in public but no one thinks it's a big deal.

Anyway, I used vatika frosting, entwine butter cream, and bask sevenfold butter on my ends.

The bask butter is a lot heavier than the SSI seyani butter, but it emulsifies into a nice oil consistency. I love it.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I used Twin-Lab Na-PCA as my liquid spritz and APB hair and body butter in pumpkin spice to seal. My fiance loves the smell...:love:

ronie

Used keravada fenugreek oil to prepoo, SD WGBC as leave in and sealed with the naturalme whipped Shea butter.

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Please count me in :)

Creams: AIA double butter cream, CURLS milkshake

Oils: EVOO (loooove California Olive branch), coconut oil from Coco'mon by Ziggy Marley, Hot Six oil, JBCO

Essential Oils (all now brand): Orange, Lavender/Tea Tree, Peppermint

Butter: Shea butter from Agbanga market

DIY Regrowth edges mix: Shea butter, Jbco, few drops peppermint oil
Applied nightly

Last edited: