Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

IDareT'sHair
I got 2 generous samples of butters with my Marie dean s order. I ordered the sweet milk conditioning hair mask for my sister. She sent the Shea nilotica East African whipped Shea butter, and the avocado and murumuru butter.
I love, love the pure Shea butter. The texture is so smooth. It is almost, almost runny. It makes my hair so soft. So I went ahead and ordered the full size of that as it is exactly what I ve been looking for in a while. The last one I got from attaché is a bit hard and it makes it difficult to use.
The other butter sample got me confused. It is brick hard, but it is advertised as WHIPPED on the website, lol. I wouldn't be able to use it anyways as it has aloe vera oil. So I sent it to my sister along with her deep conditioner.

Moisturized with APB Ayurvedic Birthday Cake cream & APB Blueberry Cheesecake spray.

Sealed with Avocado oil.

I am not an avid oil user but I am loving avocado oil :)

DoDo

I love that combo. Hair dew and avocado oil. Talk about seriously soft moisturized hair.

Beamodel

I love the combo as well! It has really been helping me to retain moisture. I am glad you like avocado oil too, it further solidifies my belief that our hair likes the same things :yep:.

I have tried apricot oil and I think it's nice but avocado oil is better.

DoDo

I agree. I just purchased apricot oil but avocado is the bidness. I notice out hair love a ton of the same products. Twinzies :)

Did a baggie method today sealing the ends with WGO. Then came home from work and and did a hot oil treatment mixture of Evoo, hot six oil, and JBCO.

Squirted some: Hydratherma Naturals Oil into my Henna (after dye released - right before applying)

Will also Steam with HTN Oil on top of my KBB Luscious Locs

When my Hair Dries - Probably BlueRoze Beauty's Pumpkin Hair Puree

On wash day I used Hairveda Shikakai after my leave-in and used Nature's Blessing on my ends. At some point I'm going to try Nature's Blessing on the length of my strand to see how that works.

On wash day I used SD WGBC as a leave in, then twisted with the naturalme Shea butter. I also added a little grapeseed oil to my prepoo/DC.
Today will moisturize with PBN murumuru hair milk and seal with Marie Dean Shea nilotica butter.

Back