Oils,Grease,Pomades,Butters,Lotions,Cremes Challenge 2014

Ltown

Greyland
Hello ladies! I'm so random in my oil/pomade use that I just grab something and forget. I know I've been using HV redtea moisturizer. I tried APB marshmallow ayurvedic that was gift(thanks T) I like the texture of APB it very smooth creamy texture I like butters that aren't filled with water or aloe vera makes a difference for me.

toaster

I haven't been updating but I've been using the same products. The coconut oil is working well for me. I notice I use more of it (when prepooing/conditioning) than I did the Vatika Frosting, but I think that's more of my knowledge that the coconut oil is way cheaper than the Vatika Frosting's overall effectiveness.

Using coconut oil for a quick prepoo and will also use it on top of my DC when I steam.

Will use Entwine Butter Cream and BASK Sevenfold Butter to moisturize/seal my hair after my roller set.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I'm a bit backed up:

Yesterday morning I refreshed my crown with a bit of APB pumpkin spice hair and body butter.

Last night I did an overnight soak with an extra virgin avocado oil and fractionated coconut oil mix.

Tonight I am setting my hair in braids with Oyin Hair Dew, Organix Coconut Water Hydration Oil and sealing with straight avocado butter.

jprayze

I started using the Liquid gold bald spot treatment (sulfur based) on a thin spot. It's a really concentrated version of the regular liquid gold. Hopefully it will fill in well. Thankfully it's not noticeable. I also use it on my edges because I think my edges can always use some help. I just applied it and little Grapeseed oil on my hair.

faithVA

[USER=323597 said:
jprayze[/USER];19971501]I started using the Liquid gold bald spot treatment (sulfur based) on a thin spot. It's a really concentrated version of the regular liquid gold. Hopefully it will fill in well. Thankfully it's not noticeable. I also use it on my edges because I think my edges can always use some help. I just applied it and little Grapeseed oil on my hair.

Please keep us updated on how it works for you. I would like something for my girlfriend who is experiencing an issue right now.

curlyTisME

Used my APB cocoa and avocado hair lotion to M&S lastnight. My hair feels great. Soft and super shiny. I like it. Sealed with African Pride Growth Oil.

toaster

Used coconut oil, entwine butter cream, and bask sevenfold butter on my hair.

I noticed I have to use more product than I've been using recently because my hair is getting longer. Very happy with my regimen and these products have been very helpful.

Angelbean

Spritzed my hair with my water/aloe Vera juice mix oiled my scalp with sulphur oil mix then applied APB Ayurvedic cream and sealed with happy nappy honey creme brûlée

ronie

Spritzed my hair with APB watermelon leave in
Moisturized with PBN murumuru hair milk
Sealed with Marie dean whipped Shea butter

toaster

Coconut oil, Entwine Butter Cream, and BASK Sevenfold on my length today.

I've been simplifying my hair regimen and product usage over the past few months. TPS Sulfur Pomade isn't making the cut. My scalp feels great with a weekly shampoo, and I'm not sure I was seeing any extra growth with the sulfur. I liked the pomade but I didn't need the extra step.

Beamodel

Sealed with avocado oil on one said and apricot oil on the other. I'm trying to see which one I like the most.

So far, I can see avocado is smoothing my hair very well.