OFFICIAL Half-Wig Thread (Gallery & Info)

more pics of hz 7047

Attachments

• DSC02761.jpg
    DSC02761.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC02777.jpg
    DSC02777.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC02782.jpg
    DSC02782.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 219
i have been wearing my new born free kelly..i love her..she's gonna be my staple wig along with tammy

sv13yx.jpg

Last edited:
yay sensationnel t004 and outre joseane are on their way! new born free aurora was out of stock. =( ordering hz 7010, 7004, 7047 again, and 7055!! I hope they're all in stock!!!

Here is me in my Outre Sabina

I got about 2 weeks wear out of it but this night out killed it. Is there any way of bringing it back?? TIA

Last edited:
I recently fell in love with half wigs :grin: and it has been a win win for me ever since. I had a wedding to go to a few weeks ago and I wasnt about to put any heat on my hair if I had my trusty half wig to throw on. I wore it the entire weekend, and no one knew it was a wig (except the bride and my bf because they saw me put it on). I got soo many compliments! I love half wigs !!!

hair3.jpg

Vanessa express wig in La Omara

hair2.jpg

hair.jpg

I love big hair!

Oh I have 2 of the same wig in my shopping cart Freetress Nia Girl..Im so tempted to buy both one is a backup and the other is a new color..

Pictures of Carmen..she is a full cap wig. In the last pic I swooped it to the side and made a twisted kind of bun.

i have full caps but you can see it a mile away with the fake hairline part. how do you blend/hide yours so well?

The Vanessa Half Wig. My front/left out hair is in two braids:

Attachments

• Copy of Wavy Natural Look.jpg
    Copy of Wavy Natural Look.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Copy of Wavy Natural Look2.jpg
    Copy of Wavy Natural Look2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 127
Does anyone order from Claires? ...or had problems with them? I'm thinking of ordering the: FREETRESS SYNTHETIC FULL CAP CRETA GIRL

This can also be worn as a pony/with hair pulled back.

Does anyone order from Claires? ...or had problems with them? I'm thinking of ordering the: FREETRESS SYNTHETIC FULL CAP CRETA GIRL

This can also be worn as a pony/with hair pulled back.

Hairsisters and Claires are basically the same. I have heard less complaints about Claires though.

Creta is cute as a ponytail cause wearing it as a half wig is just too much for me.

I have two half wigs, and one full cap wig. The half wigs look very nice, and not fake. I know this is a hlf wig thread but I am going to post a picture of me in my full cap I just got today...tell me if this looks real fake.Tell me the truth, I'm a big girl I can handle it! :yep:

Attachments

• wiggy.jpg
    wiggy.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 156
I have two half wigs, and one full cap wig. The half wigs look very nice, and not fake. I know this is a hlf wig thread but I am going to post a picture of me in my full cap I just got today...tell me if this looks real fake.Tell me the truth, I'm a big girl I can handle it! :yep:

I think it's cute..I probably would know it was a wig because I can spot them but the average person wouldn't know.

The only give-away is the shine, which is easily handled with cornstarch :yep:

but i love that wig on you, whats the name? I :love: bobs!

Hairsisters and Claires are basically the same. I have heard less complaints about Claires though.

Creta is cute as a ponytail cause wearing it as a half wig is just too much for me.

Thanks, I really like the way the site is set up.

Here is my latest wig, just pulled her out today...Calling her my 4th of July Hair. It's a half wig, my hair left out in the front was braided then taken down to match the texture of this wig. I really like her too. DH liked her too.:lick:

Attachments

• Wavy Natural Looking Half Wig.jpg
    Wavy Natural Looking Half Wig.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 146
Back