Nunaat Treatment Curly Hair Intensive Mask

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
First Thoughts...Unofficial Review

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Ceteareth 20, Citric Acid, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Methylchoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Yes it has mineral oil and lots of other synthetic products.......

I LOVE this thing!!!

I used the betonite clay/acv/olive oil mask in my hair. Washed it out with just water. I parted my hair in four and started adding the mask with the relaxer method. This stuff felt like my hair was under the water with conditioner in it. The rake slid right through. For now my hair is under a cap until tomorrow.

The plan is to sit under the steamer for a few minutes then wash it out, air dry about %90, blowdry then flat iron lightly. I am hoping that this gives my hair the moisture it will need for a good flat iron as well as the strength via the keratin since I did not use my Curl Junkie Repair Me

BTW I am a 4 a/b dyed natural

Last edited:

TopShelf

Just washed it out and it was very soft and detaangled easily. Then used its a 10 leave in for my flat iron

Last edited:

Coffee

TopShelf, I have 2 DC's by the same company; both are different than yours. I haven't tried either one yet. One is NuNAAT Karite Special for Dry, Damaged and Broken Hair. The other is NuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask. Once I use one, I'll post a review.

TopShelf

Update:

my hair came out pretty straight, actually very straight and I did not smell any burning. I did one pass on about 375.

Only a few more inches to APL