Sally Silicon Mix Knock Off?

Makenzie

:bump::bump: Any reviews? I love Silicon Mix, but it's not sold locally.

ETA: Product info:

• Moisturizing and conditioning agents
  • Provides emolliency and shine
  • Not tested on animals
  • Made in Brazil

Naat Silicon Moisturizing Hair Mask with Silicone, Keratin and Ceramides is specially formulated to moisturize dry and damaged hair. Its hydrating agents help nourish hair, making it more resilient and revitalized.

Last edited:

4mia

I have the leave in. I didnt realize it was a knock off for silicone mix. I think the bottle caught my eye. I like it so far, its creamy and light

Lucia

Ok I tried the knock off nunaat silicon. Is made in brazil it smells different from silicon mix and I don't much like that smell like fem product smell and it did make my hair feel soft It didn't penetrate the hair my hair didn't drink it up for me to use a lot of it to have it overloaded. I put a heavy amount on but it sat on top of my hair on the surface my hair didn't absorb like it did the silicon mix. but no great big deal I thunk it's almost a draw with silicon mix a little ahead bc SM it gets hair a little bit smoother And my hair absorbs it they prob have 1 less cone.
I rinsed all of it out didn't like NNS much I won't repurchase and it's a bit more expensive than SM.
Hth

Last edited:

Destiny9109

I have this in my hair right now because it's the only dc I have in the house(as a card carrying member of LHCF I should be thourougly ashamed:lachen:). I'm trying to use up everything I have before purchasing my new stash.

It's not sinking in my hair, I can tell because of the white residue.

krikit96

I was SOOOOOOOO excited to go into a different BSS by my childs daycare and see that they had ALLLLL sizes and different products of Silicon Mix!!! I'm not big on ordering stuff off the innanets... but y'all been hollerin bout SM for YEEARS and I wanted to try it and now I will !!! This weekend! Woohoo!!! AND it was cheap as crap too!