November 2013 Hits & Missess

veesweets

Miss: Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Love how my hair looks but the way it feels is an absolute no go. Some areas feel kinda sticky/waxy yet hard at the same time :perplexed It also makes my hair take FOREVER to dry.
Works great on my edges, but thats not enough to make me repurchase.

Continued hits:
Hairveda Amala Cream Rinse
Hemp seed oil
Jojoba oil

CodeRed

Ogoma MileHighDiva DoDo

Bulk Apothecary has fractionated coconut oil for just under $7 for 16oz. I did a mock cart with just that and shipping was $6.85 I believe. That wouldv'e been about only $14 altogether... I think I might get it.

LaNecia

Here are my hits and misses for the month of November:

Hits:
*Kimmay Leave In Condition Mix
*Hair Mist (Water, Aloe Vera and Avocado oil w/ylang ylang)
*Henna (as always)
*Avocado Oil
* Bantu Knots (who knew?!)
*Satin Scarf Braid Outs
*Curlformers (new found love for these)
*Deep conditioning with steam
*My 8 year old hair steamer

MIsses:
NONE!!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NaturallyATLPCH

>hits<
*GIOVANNI 2CHIC conditioners..Keratin & Argan (Ultra Sleek), Avocado & Olive (Ultra Moist)*

View attachment 234263

Hands down. THE best conditioners I have used to date. Perfect for cowashing, leaving in, rinse out, deep conditioning, moisturizing my dry hair, AND slicking down edges (with the help of a satin scarf). Plus they come in 24 oz bottles WITH a pump?! It's a wrap. I'd be a fool to use anything else from now on.

TeeBee, I told you you'd like them! I haven't tried the Ultra Sleek, but I liked the Ultra Moist! Plus I love cowashing with Giovanni conditioners!

Honi

There is no board.
Hit:
Finding my old heat cap in the closet
Louana coconut oil. I don't know why but my hair feels really soft. Very different than with the many other brands I've used.
Rediscovered hit - Elucence line. I'm still not crazy about the poo (I have 2 gallons) but the condish is heaven!

MsDes

Hit: Neutrlab Cocoa Curl High Definintion Gel!!

Made my twist out super defined and soft (not much hold but It's all good). Very light product. No greasy residue. Loving it!

TeeBee

TeeBee, I told you you'd like them! I haven't tried the Ultra Sleek, but I liked the Ultra Moist! Plus I love cowashing with Giovanni conditioners!
NaturallyATLPCH YES YES YES!!! Girl, I had never tried the ultra moist, it is the business! You know what? At the very start of this year I was strict CG and was using Giovanni conditioners for cowashing and leave ins. They truly are the best conditioners. I'm just like, why did I stop using them?!

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH YES YES YES!!! Girl, I had never tried the ultra moist, it is the business! You know what? At the very start of this year I was strict CG and was using Giovanni conditioners for cowashing and leave ins. They truly are the best conditioners. I'm just like, why did I stop using them?!

TeeBee, you made me reup on that Ultra Moist! I am in the ceramides challenge and it has sunflower oil in it. Going back to strictly cowashing in 2014!

Ogoma

I have been loving the DB Hair Whip and have used it all the ways stated on the site: to moisturize dry hair quite a bit, as a deep conditioner (pre-poo) and on my body. Love it as a hair and body moisturizer and think it is so-so as a deep conditioner.