NO-LYE.....NO WORK FOR ME

NewHairWOWeave

Hey ladies I am about 3 weeks post my first no lye relaxer.I am so very not happy with the results my new growth did not take the relaxer. I want to do another relaxer today but I dont want to damage my hair. I went for an 8 week strech befor my no lye experience. What should I do ?

I am thinking of using the Luster's Pink Smooth Touch Relaxer or ORS Relaxer. I will base my scalp also.

Thank You in advance

Evolving78

oh after you wait a few more weeks, i would use ORS Relaxer. i don't think Luster will do the trick. make sure you moisture and a protein treatment a week before. oh and wash your hair 3-5 days before, so you won't have buildup.

EbonyCPrincess

Interesting to hear that OP because generally ppl say no-lye gets them straighter.

I agree with the advice given, I'd wait til I was at least 4 weeks post to do a corrective, and an ApHogee 2 step or equally strong protein may be necessary prior to. Lastly did you correct your porosity with either an ACV rinse or Roux Porosity control? It really does make a difference in how my hair processes relaxers.