Nina Coconut Oil-Need Help (pic)

ShiShiPooPoo

I need some help and opinions about this oil

I usually use Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil which I usually find at Marshall's. I am almost out and could not find it so I went to an African grocer and picked up this... (Please view attachment, I don't know if it loaded.) Nina Coconut Oil.

It was 8 dollars and packed in this bottle.:look: There are chunks of coconut throughout (like the shell part). The smell is not that of fresh coconuts like Kelapo. It is kinda smoky and hard to describe. It feels like coconut oil and when I left it in the car to do other shopping, it did melt alot (I'm in Georgia and it was 70 degrees yesterday)

I need someone to tell me about this oil. I can't really find information about the quality. Thanks so much!!!!

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 87

ShiShiPooPoo

Nevermind...found this review and it is pretty much spot on.

"I really hate to give poor reviews, however I purchased this company's African Coconut Oil--which was bottled in a -what seems to be a used water bottle/which isn't the problem, but I do not feel the product had only African Coconut Oil I FEEL IT IS MIXED WITH SOMETHING ELSE. As a result of the smell and how readily it liquefied. I use authentic Coconut Oil unrefined from other vendors with GREAT success....THIS PRODUCT BROUGHT MY HAIR OUT A LOT!!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD HAIR THINNING, FALLING OUT AND BRITTLE ISSUES UNTIL I USED THEIR PRODUCT. Stick with the regular unrefined coconut oil from reputable vendors. There are many with great reviews..I sorry I did not check out this company first. So far, I cannot find ANY reviews online. Save your hair and DO NOT USE their coconut oil. I have No idea of the other products they sell."