Newish YouTuber with Long Natural Hair

ChocolatePie777

I think i might have a long natural hair addiction because every time one of these threads pop up i get excited only to find out ive already seen them lol

But thanks anyway...her hair is really gorge

manter26

I think i might have a long natural hair addiction because every time one of these threads pop up i get excited only to find out ive already seen them lol

But thanks anyway...her hair is really gorge

She only has a few hundred subscribers so I figured there are a lot of people who haven't seen her. Plus I put the name in the OP so you wouldn't have to click a blind link. :)

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
That stretching your twists video was super informative. I really need that. My twists shrink up so much it looks like my hair is so short. It's not until I do a flat irorn that I can see my length. Same with my girls. We are gonna try that!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Yep, she's got some nice thick hair! Gorgeous

That stretching your twists video was super informative. I really need that. My twists shrink up so much it looks like my hair is so short. It's not until I do a flat irorn that I can see my length. Same with my girls. We are gonna try that!

This is how I do my braids - stretching and pinning them to the opposite side. Great stretch results.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Her hair is really pretty! i do wonder if she actively grew it that long or is just one of those people who always had long hair...