Do Youtubers with Type 4 Hair Get the Most "Hate" ?

empressri

but do you ever stop to think that perhaps those negative bitter people are that way toward EVERYONE and EVERYTHING? that is the correlation that I never understand with that sentiment. The bitter *****es I know don't stop at people that look like them only. It transcends gender, age, race, height, weight, economical class, musical taste, boxers or briefs, cats or dogs, jam or jelly...everything.

nasty folks that are just nasty to everyone have issues. or they're off their meds and i mean that seriously. there are some folks that make it their mission to wake up, and act a damn fool. like there are people that make YT pages and go around to different videos no matter what, saying things like ni****, ugly b**** ni****, so forth and so on (it's sad that ive seen that).

that's one case. those folks have sh*t going on in their life and they're miserable so everyone else has to be miserable.

and the there's that other half that seem to fit in that category i mentioned. crabs in a barrel. because they'll go in on some folks and it's usually the ones that have a bit of notoriety. now there are TONS of other people making natural hair vids on YT yet it seems like they arent being harassed like some others.

i mean some of these chicks are going IN on people like they personally did something to them. i had a few sending me some messages that made me ask myself if i slapped their mother at some point in my life.

aquajoyice

From what i've seen on threads and on YT has more to do with video content and attitude from Vloggers. I have yet to see someone angry about someone due to their hair type, IMO.

Solitude

I don't think hair type has anything to so with it. In general, the ladies discussed here (good or bad) have type 4 hair.

NicWhite

FREE SWEETIE

Off topic:

I swear every thread I go into, you talking 'bout FREE SWEETIE!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I am from the Islands and at first I thought you were trying to give out free candy, which thought was a bit odd, but I said "oh well, this is the internet". Then I stumbled across a thread that set me straight.

Boujoichic

I feel you...I don't think this should be/will be clanked...you didn't say anything inflammatory.

Ateyaaa (sheesh I still have no clue how to spell her name) is sweet, but she also wears wigs that are CLEARLY terrible looking and most think she reviews them because she gets them for free, and because she also seems to act like more of a guru.

Your reasoning is interesting though...honestly, I don't know. TBTH that would be kind of creepy to attach yourself to a stranger that much...but I guess people do it all the time so it wouldn't be totally out of the ballpark.

For Kim for/against though...it's pot meet kettle all over the place...I'm not sure how come people run up in the thread defending her like the people "hating" on her are "going so hard," yet they're going just as hard, but in the opposite direction. That's why they get clanked...people start getting all personal and talk about people's mommas and stuff...

^^ This. I never understand why some people darn near lose their minds if you say something against Kimmay, or Ateyya sp? Im not "going hard" for anyone that isnt doing one or more of the following :
Feeding Me
Paying My bills
"Going Hard" for me

But to answer the question no I dont think type 4's get the most hate. Honestly there is just a lot of hate on youtube and I think the more visible you are (IE a popular guru) the more hate you attract.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
soooo...did that thread go to the upper room or what? I came in the hair forum looking for it..just because I was too lazy to go to Youtube..dang...I needed a good laugh...*off to youtube**

Tiye

great now it's about black folks being negative. Lord help us if we have an opinion that isn't kumbuya, sunshine, and pigs feet.

We need more kumbaya and sunshine - hold the pigs feet.

Ateeya has a relaxer and her latest tutorial was about a wig on top of a weave so I don't see what that has to do with her hair type. If you're a YT beauty guru with viewers, you'll have haters. It goes with the territory. The hater percentage is steady but the numbers increase with your viewership. There's even a guru hater board - it's not black focused although a few black names are mentioned. Some people are just very immature and petty (or they have deeper problems).

jerseygurl

Not a new member
People just need to vent and a popular YTuber is a nice target, even if they are the sweetest people in the whole wide world.

No comment on Ateyaa and Kimmaytube cos other posters have been bang on

empressri

We need more kumbaya and sunshine - hold the pigs feet.

Ateeya has a relaxer and her latest tutorial was about a wig on top of a weave so I don't see what that has to do with her hair type. If you're a YT beauty guru with viewers, you'll have haters. It goes with the territory. The hater percentage is steady but the numbers increase with your viewership. There's even a guru hater board - it's not black focused although a few black names are mentioned. Some people are just very immature and petty (or they have deeper problems).

IVE SEEN IT. i wanted to yell THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!! while throwing holy water at the screen.

Qtee

Oh hell no Seriously...

no Atyeea is hated on bc she really has no good hair practices n if u follow her u may be bald...she has hair made out of hay obviously to go through what she puts her hair through..

Ppl don't like Kimmaytube bc she talks to u like u ride the short bus...she is rude and wants to be such a helping person but gets mad when ppl ask questions....

In all they both have beautiful hair but have their faults

ETA: ppl hate on kimnaytube bc of her sexy stare into the camera...they just can't take it

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App
m
:dighole::dighole::dighole::dighole:thank u for this...OMG..

CurlsBazillion

I could care less what the texture is as long as the info I'm getting is legit. For real yall I thought it was just me who wasn't a kimmaytube fan. Obviously I'm new here to not have known that but honestly with all the views she gets I really thought I had a personal problem with her. She just burns my skin and I felt a little crazy for being severely annoyed by her 'i gotta say it slow for yall idiots' videos. Good to know I'm normal! I think it would be nice to have a hair intervention for ateyaa and extend an invite to lhcf. I truly believe she just does whatever her stylist tells her to do no matter what the results are. IDK...

Last edited:

LovelyNaps26

Oh hell no Seriously...

no Atyeea is hated on bc she really has no good hair practices n if u follow her u may be bald...she has hair made out of hay obviously to go through what she puts her hair through..

Ppl don't like Kimmaytube bc she talks to u like u ride the short bus...she is rude and wants to be such a helping person but gets mad when ppl ask questions....

In all they both have beautiful hair but have their faults

ETA: ppl hate on kimnaytube bc of her sexy stare into the camera...they just can't take it

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

her hair does indeed seem to be indestructible. :giggle:

snillohsss

hairtype has nothing to do with the hate. There are simply WAY more Type 4 YT hair guru's than there are Type 3. The reason it seems like the Type 4 YT hair guru's get more hate is because they simply outnumber the POPULAR Type 3 YT hair guru's.

knt1229

I could care less what the texture is as long as the info I'm getting is legit. For real yall I thought it was just me who wasn't a kimmaytube fan. Obviously I'm new here to not have known that but honestly with all the views she gets I really thought I had a personal problem with her. She just burns my skin and I felt a little crazy for being severely annoyed by her 'i gotta say it slow for yall idiots' videos. Good to know I'm normal! I think it would be nice to have a hair intervention for ateyaa and extend an invite to lhcf. I truly believe she just does whatever her stylist tells her to do no matter what the results are. IDK...

I thought Ateeya was a hair stylist. :look:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.