newbie saying howdy and keep up the good comunity vibe.

Tara G.

hey ladies,

well im just introducing myself and saying thanks for making this site such a place to get good hair care tips but also inspiration.

at the moment i am currently wearing a weave-its the second weave i have ever worn.the last one i had in was bet jan and march and then i placed this one in in april after giving my hair a break.looking forward to seeing the results of this weave.as after the first one i could see a difference but i let my hairdresser supposedly trim the ends..but it wasnt a trim she gave me a haircut.after hearing all u ladies experience with scissor happy stylist im no loonger gng to be afraid to say NO.

so after that chop my hair is just below my ears.looking forward to the growth which i know i can attain as my hair used to be below my shoulders but due to doing all the possible No nos of haircare-i.e. using curling irons loads and sleeping with nothing on my hair i suffered.which i blame on ignorance.

so looking forward to this new journey to achieveing healthy hair.

thanks for taking time to read.so happy to be part of this community.

MizaniMami

Hi and welcome.

That's what I love about LHCF, they are all so helpful. Enjoy the site and do lots of reading. Welcome again!

Tee

Hello and welcome to the group. You will learn so much here and your hair will love you for it.

Welcome again.

ladybug71

Howdy and welcome!

This site has really helped me out a lot. So much information and knowledgeable ladies.

blackbarbie

Tara G. said:
hey ladies,

well im just introducing myself and saying thanks for making this site such a place to get good hair care tips but also inspiration.

at the moment i am currently wearing a weave-its the second weave i have ever worn.the last one i had in was bet jan and march and then i placed this one in in april after giving my hair a break.looking forward to seeing the results of this weave.as after the first one i could see a difference but i let my hairdresser supposedly trim the ends..but it wasnt a trim she gave me a haircut.after hearing all u ladies experience with scissor happy stylist im no loonger gng to be afraid to say NO.

so after that chop my hair is just below my ears.looking forward to the growth which i know i can attain as my hair used to be below my shoulders but due to doing all the possible No nos of haircare-i.e. using curling irons loads and sleeping with nothing on my hair i suffered.which i blame on ignorance.

so looking forward to this new journey to achieveing healthy hair.

thanks for taking time to read.so happy to be part of this community.

Welcome to the board!!:) The same exact thing is what bought me here even though the "stylist" was my own step-brother! Trust me, you will get enough great tips and advice here that will have you at your hair goals in no time. There are ladies here that have been through it all so you will probably find an answer for any question you can think of!:)

Good Luck!

BB

Tara G.

thanks ladies..but does anyone know how i can find out when someone has replied to a post of mine as i hadnt realised that people were replying-or is it that you have to just keep checking the post every couple min.
TIA ;)

Mestiza

:wave: