newbie saying hello

bebeautyfl

:newbie: I would like to say hello to everyone. I found this site in Nov 2006 looking for something to stop my hair from falling out before I got discouraged and cut it all off. A little history my hair was thiiick and fairly long(i notice you guys have hair length reference)so if i had to say, i'd guess brastrap because i got a sew-in in Nov. and the girl said my hair and the weave hit in the same spot. As she braided my hair for the sew-in I would tell her she was braiding too tight and she'd let up, but when I got aot out of her chair I noticed she had broken alot of my hair off:whyme:. long story short I took the hair out because my scalp hurt too bad and when i took my braids out and combed my hair i had a ball of hair the size of a tennis ball:cry: i found this site and started doing some of the things that you all were suggesting to others and my hair is better so I wanted to say thanks and I want to keep track of my journey now:)

Royal Glory

Welcome bebeautyfl. I'm happy to hear your hair is on the road to recovery. You will love the ladies here and learn alot.

shortfynesse

Welcome! I've gotten so much information from the ladies on this site I think I am a beautician. Stick with this site and your hair will be back in no time.

tffy2004

Welcome to LHCF, you will find neverending information and help here, the ladies are absolutely wonderful!

bebeautyfl

thanks everyone for being soooo kind. im trying to post my link, but i dont know how,can someone helllp please?????

navsegda

bebeautyfl said:
:newbie: I would like to say hello to everyone. I found this site in Nov 2006 looking for something to stop my hair from falling out before I got discouraged and cut it all off. A little history my hair was thiiick and fairly long(i notice you guys have hair length reference)so if i had to say, i'd guess brastrap because i got a sew-in in Nov. and the girl said my hair and the weave hit in the same spot. As she braided my hair for the sew-in I would tell her she was braiding too tight and she'd let up, but when I got aot out of her chair I noticed she had broken alot of my hair off:whyme:. long story short I took the hair out because my scalp hurt too bad and when i took my braids out and combed my hair i had a ball of hair the size of a tennis ball:cry: i found this site and started doing some of the things that you all were suggesting to others and my hair is better so I wanted to say thanks and I want to keep track of my journey now:)

Hey, congrats on your journey to healthier hair! And welcome to the board! :)

navsegda

bebeautyfl said:
thanks everyone for being soooo kind. im trying to post my link, but i dont know how,can someone helllp please?????

You mean you wanna post the link to your fotki in your signature?

If so, click on Quick Links>Edit Signature, then just copy and paste your link and hit Save Signature (or preview signature if you wanna preview it first).