Newbie in need of Help!

jeabai

I've just started moisturizing (using ntm silk through leave in cream) and sealing (with evoo) but it seems like the product is just sitting on my hair not soaking in. My hair feels really greasy and stringy. Help:wallbash:

Neith

What is your whole regimen including the products that you use? How often do you clarify? Are you relaxed, natural... ?

jeabai

What is your whole regimen including the products that you use? How often do you clarify? Are you relaxed, natural... ?

Relaxed 4a/b
Cowash with Wen on Wed
On Sunday
Prepoo with panten relaxed and natural con
wash with creme of nature
dc with dark and lovely mayo
Using MT mixed with castor oil

BlackPearl1

Hi jbailey

Usually when products just seat on top of my hair, its because I have product build up. Using some Clarify shampoo should help.

I've just started moisturizing (using ntm silk through leave in cream) and sealing (with evoo) but it seems like the product is just sitting on my hair not soaking in. My hair feels really greasy and stringy. Help:wallbash:

Neith

Relaxed 4a/b
Cowash with Wen on Wed
On Sunday
Prepoo with panten relaxed and natural con
wash with creme of nature
dc with dark and lovely mayo
Using MT mixed with castor oil

Okay, I think you may need to clarify. Your regimen is great, but I can see it causing build up.

jeabai

Any suggestions on what kind? I've heard it mentioned on the site but I'm not sure what to look for