Infusium 23

danigurl18

Has anyone had any problems with this?? I used to use it all the time when I was relaxed, but now that I'm transitioning my hair doesn't seem to like it. It makes it really dry and hard. I thought it was just because I was using it straight on my hair so i mixed half water and half infusium in a spray bottle..still didnt help:wallbash: so then i finally put some jojoba and evoo in it and no help!! :nono: Has anyone else had this problem?? I don't want to throw a full bottle away!!!

loulou82

I was just going to recommend mixing distilled or spring water with it but you already did that to no avail. EVOO makes my hair crunchy for some reason so I mix sweet almond oil, glycerin, and/or castor oil with my Infusium 23. Have you thought about adding a liquidy moisturizer to the mix like BB Oil Moisturizer or NTM Leave In?

Hair Iam

I had the same experience , I think when your natural you may have to use 1/2 and 1/2 water.

danigurl18

I was just going to recommend mixing distilled or spring water with it but you already did that to no avail. EVOO makes my hair crunchy for some reason so I mix sweet almond oil, glycerin, and/or castor oil with my Infusium 23. Have you thought about adding a liquidy moisturizer to the mix like BB Oil Moisturizer or NTM Leave In?

I think i'll have to try that because Lord knows that I dont want to throw this bottle away.. I think I'll try the BB Oil Moisturizer.. Thanks!!

Transformer

Purchased two weeks ago and also a bad experience(Natural hair). However, I mistakenly, did not buy the original formula. I got something that says FRIZZOLOGY. It's the anti-frizz formula.

I was so disgusted after I looked at the bottle, of course this was after I had placed in my hair and rollerset!

danigurl18

Purchased two weeks ago and also a bad experience(Natural hair). However, I mistakenly, did not buy the original formula. I got something that says FRIZZOLOGY. It's the anti-frizz formula.

I was so disgusted after I looked at the bottle, of course this was after I had placed in my hair and rollerset!

I think that's the one that I got too!!! Maybe that explains it!!

NaijaNaps

I think that's the one that I got too!!! Maybe that explains it!!

They have different types of Infusium mixtures. I use the Moisturologie (still mix it with water and Tea Tree oil) spray on my twistouts. And it stays nice and fluffy.

chebaby

i have the repairology. i'm transitioning too with 4 inches of natural hair and the rest down to apl is relaxed. i mixed my infusium 23 with more lacio lacio than infusium and then more water than both. my hair was soft but i never used the infusium by itself so idk