Newbie Checking

Addy3010

Hi, Just dropping a line i guess. Iam new to this forum. I am trying to transition from relaxed to natural. Graduated from college in May and decided that i was going to make personal changes in my life. Whats the point of relaxing???(I kept asking myself) My last relaxer was May 15 approx...Im really excited, not sure if im going to chop the hair off or grow it out. anyhooo just wanted to say hi, and hope to find new things out about my hair and myself.

Oh i got my first relaxer at around 12 so its been about 10-11yrs, dont know why i asked for one! :spinning:

One more thing. As u can see im my signature my son has really coily/kinky? hair if mine grows out like that im in trouble. LOL

moriahar

Welcome! You will love it here. The ladies are always so helpful. I'm sure you'll find plenty of pointers on how to deal with your transition.

HHG!

Addy3010

Thanks for all the welcomes and all. Can i so im SO EXCITED about going natural i cant wait...Yay..Im trying to convince ppl around me, the only person i really truly can say is supportive is my bf, and she just bc, but not because she wanted to. She got block braids and the women used super/nail glue to keep the braids from unraveling and she didnt braid them all the way throught!!! Anyway me and her are on our natural journey..Yay again!