Pics: B.c. Natural In The House

TrustMeLove

Ill make a long story short. Was tired of my hair breaking off spending $80 to get a relaxer $30+ for products to stop the breaking. Hey im going natural. Hey I don't want to transition anymore. Yes Appt. 2pm tomorrow, ill be there. CHOP CHOP! I look AMAZING!

SEE FOR YOURSELF! BEFORE AND AFTER B.C. PICTURES

I think the top may really be scab hair too im not sure..but I can see corkscrews closer to my scalp. Everyone was scared of me cutting my hair...WHY! DON'T..ARE YOU SURE! But, I did it and im so happy. What a cool day, I got an A on my spanish quiz and a cool hair cut.

It only cost me $15 for a shampoo, condition, and deep condition + cut. Thats a deal, If say so myself.

Im not even going to cover my hair up. Im just going to wear it out..thats how pleased I am.

-Trust

Looks great!!! I am so glad you are happy. I had a lot scab hair when I BCed too. I say it took at least a good 4 months to grow out.

Congrats! The cut fits you perfectly, you look really cute with it! And just in time for summer....:)

Thanks EVERYONE! For your kind words. Im so surprised, that I liked the short hair cut myself. I really appreciate your support on this journey. This is my first time with natural hair (well remembering it) so this morning trying to figure out what products to put in it..when do you pik it out..all that stuff was an ADVENTURE! haha

I just made it to school (college campus) I haven't seen any of my friends yet, haha so im waiting to see what the response will be. I did see someone I knew and they kind of looked like is that who I think it is...and I kind of got shy.

But, I went to the bathroom to look at myself..and I still really liked what I saw.

Ill post updates of the days events as they unfold.. hehe

-Trust

Ok..so like one of my friends saw my hair and liked it..but then I saw some naturals on campus..beautiful TWA and one with an AFRO puff... Im thinking they are atleast going to look in my direction and say HI but those chicks just ignored me. Am I wrong for being slightly irritated by this?

First, I felt they should have just followed the golden rule on this campus...and atleast acknowledge my presence as a Black person on this campus. 1 of the 1220 black people on a campus of 35,000. But they didn't even do that..everyone knows to do this.. Well I just wanted to post about my encounter.

Latas

TrustMeLove said:
... Im thinking they are atleast going to look in my direction and say HI but those chicks just ignored me. Am I wrong for being slightly irritated by this?

Maybe they couldn't handle the glare from your spotlight. :ohwell:

You look good! (I love your poses in the last two pics.)

TrustMeLove said:
Ok..so like one of my friends saw my hair and liked it..but then I saw some naturals on campus..beautiful TWA and one with an AFRO puff... Im thinking they are atleast going to look in my direction and say HI but those chicks just ignored me. Am I wrong for being slightly irritated by this?
First, I felt they should have just followed the golden rule on this campus...and atleast acknowledge my presence as a Black person on this campus. 1 of the 1220 black people on a campus of 35,000. But they didn't even do that..everyone knows to do this.. Well I just wanted to post about my encounter.

Latas

You too funny :lol: .Your hair looks cute. B4 finding LHCF I would neva have thought to go natural, now the idea is growing on me. Enjoy your TWA girl, looks good!

Does'nt it feel great to be free? I'm sure your hair will grow back fuller and healthier now, just watch. Congradulations!!!

Goal: 5 inches past bra strap length by Dec 2005 (gonna exceed
it..my hair is growing fast with the no touch challenge).
4b texture/thick and course

you look really pretty with short hair. all you naturals are really making me think hard about this........

Back