New Transitioning Style, My New Phony Puff! Pics!

kbragg

Ladies, 'scuze the facial expression, as you can see by my ticker, I'm ready to be done with this pregnancy:lachen:Anyway, I bought a phony puff to help me get used to my texture or at least close to it. My texture is looser than the puff I bought but anywho it does the job! I got a color 4 which is definately too light (my relaxed ends are actually a little lighter than the puff but I'm guessing thats due to a combination of sun bleaching and chemical damage. Anyway, it looks fine in my regular pony but with the puff it looks a bit off. I'm 6 months into my transitiong and have a good 4-6 inches of newgroth throughout my head so styling options are shrinking. DH is opposed to a BC so I'm looking for more low maintenence styles and this is a start! Ok, enough blabbering:lachen:The pics!

'Scuze the face:blush: No I don't smoke, I've been smoke free for almost 3 years now, but obviously the damage has been done, if anyone has any tips on how to even out my lips it be much appreciated. I live on lipgloss for now lol.

See the color difference? Yeah I know it's on crooked, lemme awone!:lachen:

You can really see the color difference in this one as well as the 3 textures I'm working with lol.

Anyhow feedback please?:look:

snugglez41685

I think it suits u. It's cute! Good luck with your transition!

OT- U didn't have the baby yet did u? I usually stalk the pregnancy thread!:grin:

kbragg

I think it suits u. It's cute! Good luck with your transition!

OT- U didn't have the baby yet did u? I usually stalk the pregnancy thread!:grin:

Nope still knocked up:lachen:Just a couple weeks to go and hot as all get out, that's why I'm mean muggin' like this---->:perplexed:lachen:

kbragg

Ok ya'll my daughter jupmed on the bandwagon!:lachen:She actually looks like she may have some black in her:blush::lachen:

:grin:

ladylibra

ooooooooh girl i know that face... you're making me have flashbacks from the last trimester of my pregnancy! :lachen: i like the puff though, it's cute!

here's to a safe (and soon!) delivery :yep:

***LOL your daughter looks so cute with the fake puff too... :grin:

kbragg

Thanks ya'll:grin: Now Angel is jealous cuz she didn't get to wear the puff:grin: I told her get over it, she's the only one in the house (for now) that has one naturally:grin: Her hair's getting too long torock a puff though, it's starting to hang more and more, I gotta work really hard to get it to nap up for me.:(

ETA: DH refused to try on the puff:cry: He's no fun:lol: