Help me choose a phony pony puff!!

Kellum

I've decided that I am going to rock a phony pony puff as soon as I can figure out which size to get. I just love the look with some big hoop earrings and a flower. I found 2 that I love. One is bigger than the other. I know I would feel comfortable wearing the smaller one because of its size, but I love the big one too.

Please help me choose. I want to have it in time for next weekend.

Thanks

Large Puff

Small Puff

Kellum

Girl, then get both of them! That way you will feel happy and complete:grin:

LOL, I was thinking of going that route. They are only 12.99. I think I am going to start out with one to see how I like it and then get the other. I just need to decide which one.

Nice & Wavy

LOL, I was thinking of going that route. They are only 12.99. I think I am going to start out with one to see how I like it and then get the other. I just need to decide which one.
Wow, that's a good price.

I would try the smaller one first, if that's the look you are trying to get. It's still large enough to give you the effect of the 1st one, yet small enough for you to feel comfortable to get the larger one in the future.

I hope I didn't confuse you:lachen:

Kellum

Wow, that's a good price.

I would try the smaller one first, if that's the look you are trying to get. It's still large enough to give you the effect of the 1st one, yet small enough for you to feel comfortable to get the larger one in the future.

I hope I didn't confuse you:lachen:

Yeah that makes sense. Not confusing at all. Thanks :)

growth2come

I like them both, they are not over the top. Could you not try them on with a little sock in the shop? To see which you are comfortable with because i am sure these are still trimmed and shaped a bit before the picture was taken. Both are nice just depends whether you are one of those who love BIG hair or big with a slight subtle edge to it.

Kellum

I say get the small one, start small then you can go big.

Yeah I'm leaning more towards the small one too then I can get the big one later.

I like them both, they are not over the top. Could you not try them on with a little sock in the shop? To see which you are comfortable with because i am sure these are still trimmed and shaped a bit before the picture was taken. Both are nice just depends whether you are one of those who love BIG hair or big with a slight subtle edge to it.

I've seen some locally but they don't look as cute as these. I don't think they let you try on the phony ponys here though. I think I will be better off just ordering it that way I know I get the exact one I want.

I :love: the big one!
I know it is too cute.

I like both of them... get both!!!

LOL, you're no help:grin:. I may do that in the end.

bermudabeauty

They are both cute. I think the larger puff when you are going out looking cute with the girls and the smaller one for everyday wear to work look.

sunshinelady

Neither. Check your hair texture before you purchase these. I have the large one and can't wear it for that reason. The hair is very floppy.

Kellum

Neither. Check your hair texture before you purchase these. I have the large one and can't wear it for that reason. The hair is very floppy.

My hair is texlaxed so I can get it to blend. I never thought about it being floppy though. I may see if they have some similar to these at the BSS.

ETA: I ran to the BSS and they have 2 afro phony ponys. I think I understand what you mean by too floppy. One had a loose curl and was floppier and the other I think would match my texture better. It had tighter curls and was thicker too. They didn't have my color. I will go to another later on and see if they have something there.

Last edited:

Kellum

^^^ LOL, you're no help either. What the heck I may do that and buy one from the BSS too. I'm to impatient.

lashannasmall

I bought a big puff from there and the texture is a bit off but I was able to work it. If you can get one from the BSS, I would go that route. At least you can see what you are working with. Mine had the color in it too and it looked a big skunkish. I am wearing a piece of it that I salvaged in my Avatar to give you an idea. I cut out most of the light pieces. I made a small puff using about 1/4 of the wig.