New SheaMoisture Line - Jamaican Black Castor Oil

oneastrocurlie

I had to Google Meijer because Ive never heard of them, LOL. I'm in the Pacific NW so it will have to be Target or Walgreens.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Aw dang! I admit Target and Walgreens would have been much better stores to release it. Target is well... Target lol. And Walgreens at least has the "find in a store" feature for products on their website

greenandchic

Aw dang! I admit Target and Walgreens would have been much better stores to release it. Target is well... Target lol. And Walgreens at least has the "find in a store" feature for products on their website

We're usually the last (area) to get any new products anyway so it may be a while. :)

Healthb4Length

For the Orlando Fl ladies, I saw the leave-in, styler and masque at the CVS on Lake Mary Blvd. The products seemed interesting but I still have so much I have to use up. I'll wait for more reviews to get it.

D.Lisha

So far the ONLY thing I've EVER used from the SM line was some body lotion (and I only ended up picking that up because I ran out of raw shea butter lol). Y'all now have me wanting to try out the leave-in and eventually work my way up through rest of the product line!

MACGlossChick

I bought the leave in conditioner and used it last night. I wet wrapped my hair last night and let it air dry. When I let down my wrap this morning, the scent of play doh was very strong. I can still smell it faintly. My hair feels soft and very moisturized.

Just so you know, the product for edges is not a control gel. It's a treatment to help regrow edges. I picked it up in store and it has a weird texture. I think it's like their curl souffle. I don't think I'll be purchasing that.

oneastrocurlie

I wonder if the smell of the leave in is varying by batches. Mine has a very faint vanilla type smell. But I keep reading some say it smells like play doh. Interesting.

denise44

I wonder if the smell of the leave in is varying by batches. Mine has a very faint vanilla type smell. But I keep reading some say it smells like play doh. Interesting.

Mines too cwmarie , I'm thinking the same thing, Just got the leave-in at CVS and tried it yet. Looking forward to using it thought from the reviews on here.

ChocolateTink

I don't know what's going on but I'm spending way too much money... And the fact that my no buy went out the window as soon as I got my hands on that JBCO shampoo..... Let me find this at Target when I go out of town... It's mine!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

McQuay30

What are they doing to us?? Manuka honey I got to to try this, I believe this is why I love the manuka honey by Bluerozebeauty.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

mshoneyfly

OMG! Now I gotta go get this Manuka Honey line?! It says intensive hydration. I love when my hair is truly hydrated! There's no mistaking the look and feel of hydrated hair. Its quite different from being just moisturized.

Have to wait till Friday for payday as I just sent DD back to college :spinning:

I LOVE this HHJ!!

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I see you Shea Moisture. :curtain:

You better stop playing with these PJ's out here. We about to bum rush you in stores everywhere :lots:.

MystiqueBabe

I am interested but I hope this line doesn't stink to high heaven (I don't like the smell of jbco, it works great on my hair) like some of their other products - particularly the yellow line.

Kimiche

See that is exactly why I wish they launched this product line at Walgreens instead of CVS. This would save people so much time, money and energy by searching online to find out if they are in stock in stores and without us having to call the stores and them not knowing what the heck we're talking about. Another reason is wasting gas to go to different CVS stores only to find that they do not have what we want. I was on the hunt for the masque but I stopped trying for now, none of the CVS stores I went to carried it. :nono:

mshoneyfly

When I went to buy mine last week :look: At first all I could find was two JBCO poos stuck behind the other existing lines. There was no shelf tag specifically for the JBCO line.

I know they had it so I showed the poo to the clerk and she went to the back to get the rest of the line.

The clerks may not know where to put this line and thats why you're not seeing it on the shelf. But all the products rang up just fine w/o any problems so it is in their system or whatever.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

oneastrocurlie

See that is exactly why I wish they launched this product line at Walgreens instead of CVS. This would save people so much time, money and energy by searching online to find out if they are in stock in stores and without us having to call the stores and them not knowing what the heck we're talking about. Another reason is wasting gas to go to different CVS stores only to find that they do not have what we want. I was on the hunt for the masque but I stopped trying for now, none of the CVS stores I went to carried it. :nono:

I luckily am by quite a few cvs stores between home and work. So I was able to check as I was going from one place to another. I'm not looking for the masque anymore either. This leave in will last me quite a while since the jar is pretty big. Hopefully when it's time to reup more cvs stores will have it or its available elsewhere.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
The only JBCO product I've seen is the Edge Treatment, and that was at a local CVS. They didn't have any of the other products. Initially, I wanted the Edge Treatment, but after viewing the consistency I put it back down. As someone else stated earlier, it's not the typical "edge control gel" type product. From the jar, it looks like the same consistency as the Curl Souffle. I'll pass on that. I'd want to try the leave-in, but if it has a play doh scent then I'll pass on that as well. Now, I'm interested in learning more about the Manuka Honey.....

ChocolateTink

The new line that is at Target... the manuka honey one... should be in all stores 8/23... Some select stores will have then on 8/17

Sent from Tink's Galaxy using LHCF