Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil

c*c*chic*

Lawd lawd lawd i was just minding my business when i saw this :
Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil :

Introducing Tropic Isle Living's pure organic Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil! Over the years Jamaicans and other Caribbean people used Black Castor Oil and Coconut Oil as their two main products to promote healthier hair and skin. Tropic Isle Living's pure organic Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil provides the same great hair and scalp benefits as the pure Black Castor Oil. It is an excellent skin moisturizer and may help with eczema, dry damaged skin, dermatitis etc. Tropic Isle Living's Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil will absorb easily into the skin and hair because of its lighter consistency. Enjoy the pleasant scent of the organic Coconut Oil in this product.
For detailed information on the wonderful healing attributes of Jamaican Black Castor Oil and other healthy products in this line visit www.tropicisleliving.com

• Excellent for Damaged Hair:
  • Moisturizes Hair and Skin:
  • Absorbs easily into hair and skin:
  • Excellent for Natural Hair:
  • Great for Hot Oil Treatments:
  • 100% Natural:
  • Will help thicken and grow your hair:

Has anyone tried it? if so please leave your reviews =) the pj in me is telling me to buy some right after i post because you ladies know how to make a product go "OUT OF STOCK" in 5 minutes lol:lol:

Auburn

Thanks! I've ordered one for my mom & one for myself. I was just talking about how I need to put coconut oil in my castor oils to make it more light weight. This is perfect.

AHeadOfCoils

I'm starting to believe that JBCO is just plain ol' castor oil with brown food coloring added... :lachen: I use both and they give me the same results, they smell the same and the consistency is identical... What gives?

QueenFee

I'm starting to believe that JBCO is just plain ol' castor oil with brown food coloring added... :lachen: I use both and they give me the same results, they smell the same and the consistency is identical... What gives?

ME TOOO I WAS SO DANG MAD! Like I know I didn't pay NINE dollars in shipping for something I could get at walmart? Please they wont be getting any more of my $$ They are exploiting us imo because the first bottle of JBCO I purchased cost about 14 bucks with shipping, now everything is sky damn high. They need to quit, people will realize that there are other oils that can do the same thing and don't cost an arm and a leg.

Bnster

I haven't heard of this, but a great combination! I bet it will take a while to get to Canada.

hannan

See, I've been telling yall! Get regular cold press castor oil, mix it will coconut oil and call it a day!

OsnapCnapp!

You know what? I was beginning to think the same thing. I did a mix of jbco with megatek versus Eyl castor oil with megatek. After a while (about 3 months) JBCO separates with black particles and brown sitting on top of clear oil. It is strange! Eyl is good but it takes forever to get to you and I have had it sitting in that megatek for the same amount of time and it looks the same. So it's something to ponder.

Keen

It sure is no different than the Haitian castor oil.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Good call on adding evco with jbco to = jcbco. For some reason, jbco works so much better than regular castor. I haven't, however tried cold press castor.

Miss_C

I just got a 16oz bottle of castor at Vitamin Shoppe for 7.99. Extra virgin coconut oil was 9.99 at the healthfood store. It's pretty easy to make your own mix at those prices.

prettyhair73

I have lavender JBCO and it stinks and it's sticky. I use coconut oil and EVOO with essential oils. Vitacost is better for buying many oils like coconut, jojoba and avocado on the cheap.

ParagonTresses

I have a homemade mix of this in my bathroom right now. Good marketing for them to bottle two of the most popular oils hair lovers use.

AHeadOfCoils

You know what? I was beginning to think the same thing. I did a mix of jbco with megatek versus Eyl castor oil with megatek. After a while (about 3 months) JBCO separates with black particles and brown sitting on top of clear oil. It is strange! Eyl is good but it takes forever to get to you and I have had it sitting in that megatek for the same amount of time and it looks the same. So it's something to ponder.

Are you serious? I have some that's about that old but since the bottle is so dark, I didn't notice. *runs to transfer jbco into a clear applicator bottle*

LABETT

I use to order the JBCO by the case and later discovered I was getting the same results with the clear castor oil from the Vitamin shop.
I could have save a few bucks.
I have not used the JBCO in years.