Where do you buy your Jamaican Black Castor oil, how much do you pay?

Anna9764

Where do u buy your Jamaican Black Castor oil? The price you pay? &Your method of use

I've been wanting to try jamaican black castor oil. Most sites are always sold out! or they cost $14.00 a bottle. Looking for the most affordable yet original jamaican black brand :yep: Thanks in advance Anna

Last edited:

growinglong777

SAMS 247 website.. 25% off right now!
I paid 3.25 I think with the discount.. and about 2.25 for shipping!

Last edited:

Mrs.Green

The 25% sale is over Sunday th 28th. The code is 2009-SN

I just ordered more for myself this morning.

ETA~ I ordered from Sam247.com also.

Last edited:

IrrationalThoughts

Thanks for posting the sale info. I usually steal it from my mom...we make oil the same way. She said she was goingto start charging me.

kami11213

I will remember that kami the next time i'm in NYC :grin: Love your hair :yep: Any tips you have are more than welcome :drunk:

Thanks Anna! I use a tbl spoon of jbco in my conditioners once a week and I also rub a dime size on my edges 3x a week... I really love that stuff, I keep at least 5 bottles on hand just in case the BSS runs out :lachen:

Anna9764

Thanks Anna! I use a tbl spoon of jbco in my conditioners once a week and I also rub a dime size on my edges 3x a week... I really love that stuff, I keep at least 5 bottles on hand just in case the BSS runs out :lachen:
Hey Kami, Do you ever oil your scalp with it ?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Has anyone ever tried the Hair Products from Sams247? Like their Conditioners and Scalp Treatments? I was reading the labels on some of their Hair Care products, but don't recall anyone saying they've ever purchased anything other than the JBCO.

I was curious about these.:look:

Thanks Ladies

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You can also get JBCO from www.beautyofnewyork.com That's where I always go when Sams is out of stock.

^^I don't remember reading any reviews for any of Sams other products. I've asked before but just got a bunch of "I wondered if anyone used them too" type responses

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You can also get JBCO from www.beautyofnewyork.com That's where I always go when Sams is out of stock. I don't remember reading any reviews for any of Sams other products. I've asked before but just got a bunch of "I wondered if anyone used them too" type responses

Thanks. I love BofNY! So, I will keep them in mind.

I may try some of the Conditioners once I put a dent my current stash.:giggle: They sound really good.

suburbanbushbabe

Thanks for the code. I got 2 bottles. I use JBCO after detangling, right over my conditioner -- just scrunch it in the ends -- and then rinse out with cold water upside down. Mixes well with shea and other butters.

Mrs.Green

Well what in da world...! I was going to recommend www.honeyfig.com but I can't beat this price no matter how I try. I will be checking in on this site for sure:yep:.

Whaaaaaaaaaa :look:! I just checked the price on Honeyfig :perplexed. Good gracious. I wouldn't :nono: pay $15 for something I can get for $10 on the original site.