New PIcs of MY hair.....

Tonya

Ok...I ahve been battling with transitioning, texturizing...I just don't know where to go! I updated my album with pic not to long ago with my protective styles which are Falls. I just updated with my newest protective style, an makeshift afro puff for the naturla sista in me. I also added a few pics of my real hair. I straightened it out so that I can measure my growth. My cut that I had in September is like Monica said "So So Gone!!!".
Still not sure if I will texturize again or if I will try to be natural....I ahve a few more months before I would touch up again anyway do here ya go..... check them out...under the April/May folder.

Karonica

Tonya, I'm always a fan of your hairdo's you know that.

PS- That puff is TOO cute! I'm gonna have to find me one like that.

Tonya

Thanks ladies. It is not a ponytail attachment. I just went and bought some human hair cork screw curl on a track and wrapped it around my ponytail. Once I pinned the ponytail on good I combed out the curls and cut it down some and shaped it. I purshased 8 inch hair. It is really low maintenience. I love it and will probaly be doing it again this weekend!

sengschick

The Bun Master
Very nice pics!!!
I love the puff too and it looks so natural. You had me confused until I came back and read the posts!

Armyqt

Tonya, your hair looks very thick and healthy!! And I'm loving the afro pics. You always work it girl

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Once I pinned the ponytail on good I combed out the curls and cut it down some and shaped it. I purshased 8 inch hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhh.

AceH

You're hair is growing so fast since your cut in Sept. You grow girl! Nice pics!

Tonya

Thanks ladies! my hair is tooo thick...that is why I am having seconds thought but i don;t want it thin either....

A

anks

Tonya, I love your pictures, and all your hairstyles! I told you already you have the skills! Happy hair growing!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I love your pictures too!!! I like the thickness of your hair and you are very cute!!! Keep up the good hair care!!! Hope u reach your goals!!!

Tonya

Thanks very much ladies..Hopefully my next update with be a bigger shocker length wise if my summer goes as planned.

..You too can have a puff for the low low price of 13.99. Anyone that needs any further assistance iwht a puff...PM me! I will be glad to assist!

Tonya

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
Adorable!

Landyn is stretching out there. What happen to his leg-rolls

-lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl thanks! my baby is growing so fast til it is scary...guess he is gonna be tall like his mom! Is CJ still chunky? Landyn still has fat hands and arms, and those fatty watty cheeks!!!