New pics!!

Karonica

Ooh, I am loving the falls!

Tonya

Thanks Butterfly and Amillion...

AmilLion...whatever girl!! That is your calling. Did you ever try out? I am gonna do another photo shoot here soon though since I have lost this weight. I will post them when they are up on the site.

Karonica...
Girl the falls are addictive I shoudl ahve taken ebtter pics because when u fix up they actually look much betetr I wear them so much that people do nto think I ahve any hair...for instance a momnet ago I was sitting here and my ponytail was too tight so I took it off and my coworker was like...girl u got soem pretty thick hair!! Why u wear all those pieces???? I wear them to give my hair a break adn for the conmvience...if u wake up and want curly hair...put it on...if u want long straight hair put it on,...ya know????

bryantgirl

Tonya~

Your and your hair are very pretty. I would like to know how you achieved the spiral curls. I must get one of those "fonytail's" for my hair
.Your hair looks great,good luck reaching your goal!

Bryantgirl

Tonya

Thanks Linday, Britt, adn bryantgirl!

Shea Butter Oil- I forget the name of it but it is an oil that Caramela found in some little store. I am sure she can elaborate for you. It smells liek coconut and it is really light.

Spirals- My best friend set my hair on those tiny jherri curl rolelrs (white and grey ones) and when she took them down she separated each and every curl. I love this style it is just so hard to sleep on. When it falls after a few days my hair would look like a "natural" you know the corkscrew curls...I may do this next week.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
tonya girl, aren't you picture-perfect in that braid out pic!!!!
Nice styles. so, did you change your mind about transitioning?? I'ma have to
if ya did!

Tonya

Laela,
Please don't get me but me, transitioning and Memphis's hot humid summers where not gonna make it (running like crazy out of this thread after asking ...."So HOw are u coming along?)