New pics!!

Tonya

Hello all,
I ahve been MIA. But here are a few pics...these aren't the best pics but u can see what I am up to in the hair dept. I ahve discovered falls and that is what I ahve been wearing to give my hair a break....I will have more current pics in a few months so I can track growth....Enjoy...

www.picturetrail.com/tonya1228

patticake

yes, very nice. keep up the good work!

Tonya

they are really full cap ponytails...by the same people that make yours...well the straight one is...the style is Milano.

adrienne0914

i love all the pics and versatility that you've managed to achieve with the different pieces. oh, and you're such a pretty woman!!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hey Hey Now! No you didn't come up in here showin' off after you've been gone for so long

Just kidding girl--the pics are great!

Stormy

Tonya I like your own hair better without the falls. The falls are nice too, but your own hair is just so thick and pretty!

cutebajangirl

Your hair and you are very beautiful. I came to the site today at work but couldn't log on and I've been dying to tell you how pretty your hair is.

Tonya

Oh my gosh...thanks...thanks...thanks!!
I was hesitant about posting these pics because of lack of make up and other things (bad breakouts) I did not feel that I looked my "best" but I said I woudl post them just to show what was going on in the hair department. Thank you all for the compliments esp. the pretty part! Ia m just trying to fit in with all the beautiful hair, faces and personalities on this wonderful board!
As for my hair, I really do think of it as thick unless I let it air dry. I keep a good shine because olive oil and shea butter oil (thanks Caramela) are my best friends....I plan to wear the fall (straight one anyway) and the fonytails until I get atleast 3 more inches....that woudl be brushing the top of my bra strap. Again ladies thank you so much for all of the encouragement and compliments!!