New CERAMIC Magnetic Rollers ***Pics***!!!!!

Ann816

Hi Ladies:

As promised...attached are several pictures of my hair using the NEW CERAMIC ROLLERS.

Ann

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 281
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 288
hair looks great, what do the ceramic rollers look like? How long did you have to leave them on?

Thank you! I use Lacio Lacio and NTM. I also use Designer Touch Post Perm Treatment diluated with water as a setting lotion which gives it lots of shine. My former hair "professional" use to use this product all the time...it works wonders! :yep:

pretty!! what products did you use to set your hair?

Hi Ladies:

Just wanted ya'll to see how my hair looked when I rolled it with ceramic rollers and the curls dropped during the week. I washed on Saturday or Sunday and this is how it looked the following Friday.

Ann

Hi Ladies:

As promised...attached are several pictures of my hair using the NEW CERAMIC ROLLERS.

Ann

Attachments

• November 2009 001.jpg
    November 2009 001.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 127
Wow your hair is blinging! I do NOT need any more rollers in my life, but your results make me very tempted. What comparisons can you make between those and regular magnetic rollers? TIA!

Ann your hair looks amazingly shiney and smooth even days later.

Do you see an improvement from using regular magnets or is your hair always this shiney?

I think a lot of it has to do with the ceramic rollers. The packaging that the rollers come in says: "Ceramic Rollers That Create Shinier Curls with Less Frizz" :yep: I definitely think these rollers make better looking curls than regular magnetic rollers.

Another product I use that I contribute to the shine is Designer Touch Post Perm Treamtment (PPT). I use it as a setting lotion by diluting it with water...good stuff! :yep: It states on the bottle "PPT leaves the hair with a natural gloss and makes dull hair look more vibrant and healthy with body and movement".

In my opinion...these two products are the truth! :yep:

Ann

Ann your hair looks amazingly shiney and smooth even days later.

Do you see an improvement from using regular magnets or is your hair always this shiney?

Hi:

I actually do not sleep with the ceramic rollers. After rolling my hair I sit under the dryer for about an hour, then right before going to bed I pin all of my hair on top of my head.

Fyi - I purchased these ceramic rollers from a local BSS in Houston, TX.

Ann

Back