Where do you buy large magnetic snap rollers?

MadisonK

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know where I can buy magnetic snap on rollers that are 2" or larger? I find them easier to use than magnetic rollers with clamps.

thanks!

KiniKakes

MadisonK said:
Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know where I can buy magnetic snap on rollers that are 2" or larger? I find them easier to use than magnetic rollers with clamps.

thanks!

Hmmm, well I would imagine any BSS carries them? :confused:

I could be wrong though! :)

MadisonK

KiniKakes said:
Hmmm, well I would imagine any BSS carries them? :confused:

I could be wrong though! :)

Thanks, Kinikakes!

I have tried Sally's and several other BSS, but the largest is 1 3/4 inches. I ordered these offline.

I've been searching online, but still haven't found any that are larger.

I think it would cut down on my drying time which would be wonderful!

ThursdayGirl

I got mine from a seller on ebay...but when they got here, they had a little notch in them that I have to file down. I think the largest ones I bought were 2 inches.

MadisonK

ThursdayGirl said:
I got mine from a seller on ebay...but when they got here, they had a little notch in them that I have to file down. I think the largest ones I bought were 2 inches.

thanks ThursdayGirl!

I looked on Ebay. The largest is 1 1/2 inches. Uggh.

ThursdayGirl

MadisonK said:
thanks ThursdayGirl!

I looked on Ebay. The largest is 1 1/2 inches. Uggh.

I don't see the 2 in rollers. But these are some others that I bought
1 3/4 inch rollers

Like I said though, they have a notch that you would have to file off. What I do instead is use the snap on cover with my purple rollers.

The seller is really nice and fair. I ordered rollers from her and they got lost in the mail. She replaced them for me for free and gave me an extra pack of rollers.

MadisonK

ThursdayGirl said:
I don't see the 2 in rollers. But these are some others that I bought
1 3/4 inch rollers

Like I said though, they have a notch that you would have to file off. What I do instead is use the snap on cover with my purple rollers.

The seller is really nice and fair. I ordered rollers from her and they got lost in the mail. She replaced them for me for free and gave me an extra pack of rollers.

ThursdayGirl,

You are a GENIOUS! I didn't even think about using the clamps on other regular magnetic rollers. I have some 2 inch regular magnetic rollers that i used the clamps from the 1 3/4" snap roller. It fits.

I still wish i could find some that are 3".

Thanks for the tip!

Incognitus

MadisonK I know this is an extremely old thread, but I decided to post since I see you're still active on the forum.

Did you ever find magnetic rollers larger than 1 3/4 in?