New CERAMIC Magnetic Rollers For Roller Sets!!!!!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
These look interesting, quicker drying time is definitely a plus. I bet u get more shine and smoothness too. I'll remember these when I get to at least neck length.

Ann816

Hi Ladies:

Here is the link to the ceramic rollers that I use.

http://www.cariba.com/Hollywood7.htm

Ann

Hi Ladies:

Lately I've been using THE NEW CERAMIC MAGNETIC ROLLERS. Have any of you ladies ever tried them? They create shiner curls with less frizz. They also retain heat twice the time as regular magnetic rollers which means they require less drying time. Love love, love these rollers! :yep: I bought them from a local BSS, they come in black and white and in small, medium and large. I'll try to post pictures soon.

Ann

Butterfly08

Oooh I love that they are the kind with the snap covers!!

ME TOO. There was another ceramic roller thread but they didn't have covers. :( I will see if I can find these locally, if not I will call the number on the website and see if I can order them.

outspokenwallflower

I called the company number and they said they don't ship domestically :-( Also, that products are shipped to their distributors, but they didnt give me much info or deets, after that. :(

AllieCat0817

Serenity, you got the Ricky ones there? Or the Hollywood brand snap on ones? I need snap on!! I did look at the site you posted but don't see the snap on...

MizzBrown

I need these!! All I do is rollerset. I need the snap-on ones though.

Why isn't the Hollywood site letting you buy directly off the website?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I try to stay away from the hair board these days. It's just better for my wallet...

But in the meantime, can't wait to hear more reviews on these rollers! :D

BrEE

any more reviews? do they really decrease drying time, that would be the only reason for me to get them.

PinkyD

I purchased the ones without the covers. I love them. Smoother sets are real. I got the Jason Fusion Rollers. I never actually compared the drying time. I do not think the reduction was that must.