NEED PRAYERS PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

azul11

I need prayers for peace in my life. I am very frustrated right now. I thought a situation with a former friend was done but it seems to have started up again. She is harassing me by calling my phone and not saying anything at all. I know this shouldnt bother me and I am trying to remain calm but I really wish she would leave me alone. I praying for God to give her peace and to get her help and maybe help her move on and not call me. I have been dealing with her for 2 years now. It is mentally, emotionally and spiritually exhausting. When she starts up with this mess my prayer shifts from myself and others to her. I cant block her number because she calls me from different numbers and some of them are restricted numbers and it is usually on my cell phone and I heard you cant block numbers on your cell phone. And I refuse to change my number because I will not let one crazy person control my life.

I really need you guys to please please prayer for her. Please pray that she will just leave me alone. This girl is psycho and I am usually a calm and cool and collective individual but she is really making me want to hurt her. Pray for me that I can keep my calm. I just want peace. I am praying that our ties can be destroyed, not severed but destroyed because I really want her to leave me alone. Did I say that enough? I want her to leave me alone. That girl must be possessed or something. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!! PLEASE!!!!! God bless you all.

melodee

Azul I will pray. Please be strong. I suggest that if you fear this friend will harm you, please seek a restraining order.

Also, are you connected to a local church? Seek advice from a trusted person, like a pastor. They may be able to provide you with some help, comfort, protection, prayer.

Why is this person so upset? What exactly does she want?
Anyway, I will pray for this situation. May God bring you peace!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
I will pray for you too. Like Melodee said you should tell others what is going on.

charmingt

I also agree with the Ladies. Also "Praise Stills The Enemy". So praise God. Also God has given us angels to protect us and keep us. Since you are a child of the King you do have ministering spirits to watch over you. God contends with those who are contending with you. So I bind the demonic forces against you in the mighty name of JESUS!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Azul11,

I know you don't want to go through the trouble of changing your number but it would be the best solution if you really want her to stop calling you for good. Changing your number doesn't mean you're letting her control your life... But it seems to me that her calling you is kinda controlling your life; it's having a great impact on you emotionally and mentally. Two years is too long to deal with that. Changing your number will definitely alleviate your stress and frustration because she won't have that new number to call. Just give your new number to the people you trust, close family and friends...don't give your new number to people who know her.

May God bless you with peace. Take care.

hopeful

Poohbear said:
Azul11,

I know you don't want to go through the trouble of changing your number but it would be the best solution if you really want her to stop calling you for good. Changing your number doesn't mean you're letting her control your life... But it seems to me that her calling you is kinda controlling your life; it's having a great impact on you emotionally and mentally. Two years is too long to deal with that. Changing your number will definitely alleviate your stress and frustration because she won't have that new number to call. Just give your new number to the people you trust, close family and friends...don't give your new number to people who know her.

I agree with Poohbear.

TrustMeLove

I got you.

Prayer gives power to praise and praise gives way to God's power to be manifested in our lives.

So

Pray
Praise
and His Power will be manifested in your life.

No don't wait until Sunday, you need some joy now. You need some Power now.

Get down on your knees and tell him all about your troubles. Ask that his will be done. Turn on your favorite Gospel/ Christian music..and praise and worship...and Watch his power manifest itself in your mood and watch things change.

The Devil and his followers are confused when God still is praised, worshiped, and honored when we feel like all hell is breaking loose in our lives.

Go ahead and stomp on his head. Don't be foolishl like me and deal with a stalker for 4 years all because I didn't want to change my number or loose contact with folks I hadn't heard from in 5 years.

Country gal

Poohbear said:
Azul11,

Good point. You need peace. If changing a number will help than I would do it. I will send a prayer up to you.

cheeks23

I am praying that God will do what's He feels/knows is best. Continue to stay strong in Christ, He is putting everything in order. Just remain patient (I know it's hard, especially after 2 years).

azul11

Thank you so much ladies I'm tearing up. This has been really frustrating. This friend is mentally ill and I have tried to be there for her but I have been told by God to leave her alone ( I prayed on it and every sign told me to). I believe I stayed friends with her too long and she must know that I am a person who will break down and deal with her but I cant. Its maddening. One of my friends asked me can you deal with this 5 years from now and be honest. And I thought could I deal with the calls at 3' oclock in the morning or the calls at my job 15 times in a row (no lie she did this, thank goodness my phone was on vibrate) or the weird messages on my voicemail, and the answer was no. For a while it stopped like maybe 6 months so I thought it was over and she has moved on but then I get these calls this week again with the strange messages on the voicemail and the calls where she says nothing.

I wish I would have saved all the old messages so I would have proof but I thought it was over. If it continues I will have no choice but to change my number. I really dont want to but I hate hearing my phone ring and now I have it on silence. Why cant she just leave me alone!!! I really feel half like screaming and half like crying.

Sorry I just had to vent this has been bothering me. Thanks for your prayers and advice. God bless you all.

**Tasha*Love**

I hate to hear that you are going thru this. I had a situation last year where I was being harassed and I changed my numbers. At first I didn't want to but I couldn't take it anymore. My life has been better since. If you need a piece of mind by changing your numbers then do it! You are letting her control your life with these phone calls so what's wrong with bringing all of this to an end by changing your numbers? She won't win in this case but you will have peace of mind. You have discussed the situation with God and he is standing by your side in this. I pray that you get the peace that you deserve because you have been thru alot with this person. I pray for her as well because she needs prayer.