In Need Of Your Prayers Please

kbragg

This is an unspoken prayer request, but I ask you to pray that God give me confirmation in the next 7 days on the direction I should take with this decision that is weighing heavy on me.

Also, please pray that this (a separate) unspoken issue would also be resloved and peace restored. Thank you ladies in advance.

PS: I may not post in each thread, but when I see your prayer requests I do pray for you. Please don't feel that I'm not.:yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm honored to pray for and with you, Lady K. :kiss:

Take no thought for what you should say, or what you should think, for the Holy Spirit has pre-written the script...your Destiny. He will speak through you at the very appointed hour. He will lead and guide you in the way wherein you should walk and talk.

Thine ear will hear a voice behind it saying, "This is the way, walk ye in it."

God bless you angel. Whatever...whoever...whenever it is...you are highly favored and blessed and will not miss a beat. In Jesus's name, Amen.

kbragg

You ladies are so awesome and so faithful! Please continue to pray for me on unspoken request 2! Unspoken request one has been resolved! I am so happy! I'm gonna post a separate thread on that issue, but first I want to pray a blessing over everyone who prayed, has prayed, or ever will pray for me. I pray that Lord bless you and prosper you in all areas of your life. I pray that he supernaturally plant a double portion of believers in your life who'll pray for your needs as you all have for mine. I pray your wombs be fruitful, your pocketbook never lacking, that you have joy unspeakable and full of glory, and that THIS year, 2008 is the year that God breaks the chains of bondage and restores what the enemy has stolem! God bless you all!