I need some help ya'll!

prettywhitty

I need people to pray and intercede with me for my mother and the rest of my family. My mother fell two weeks ago and sprained her ankle and hurt her back. She just called me and told me that a school bus hit her. I just hit me that she is under attack. I know I have to do some warfare praying for her, and my family. Please stand with me, and if you know any prayers or scriptures, please post them here. Thanks:)

shalom

I will keep your mother and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Some of my favorite scriptures: "No Weapon form against me shall prosper".

God said in his word "I will come against those who come against you"

"Satan the blood of Jesus is against you"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I too, am praying for your mom and family.

First, God has healed her of all her infirmities. For He is the God who healeth thee.

There is an 'utter end' to this; never again can it cross this way again (Nahum 1:9 and 15 (?).

God says, there is a fenced brazen wall around your mom and family (Jeremiah 15).

This I really love:

"This (attack) shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass...it shall not expand its boundaries." (Isaih 7:7,8). The chapter starts with a threat from the Assyrians to the children of Isreal in the form of a message sent to Hezekiah the King.

Hezekiah took the letter before the Lord and basically prayed, "Lord do you see what he has threatened?" God sent His word by Isaiah the prophet who followed the trail to King Hezekiah to the Conduit...and said..."This *threat" shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass and it will not go any further." Well, during the night, the Assyrian army was wiped out, but the Lord. Need I say any more? (This entire story is in 2 Kings 18 and 19).

Psalm 18: I cried unto the Lord, my cry reached even unto His ear. He became wroth, and came down, yea He came down upon the wings of a cherub and stood before my enemies." In essence, God is saying, 'enough'.

"Nehemiah prayed that the taunts of his enemies be turned upon their own heads and that they would be given as prey in their own captivity. He reversed the curse." (Nehemiah 4:4)

Zephaniah 3:14-19

Sing, O Daughter of Zion; with all your heart, [The LORD]...He has turned back your enemy. The LORD, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm.

The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing. The sorrows for the appointed feasts I will remove from you; they are a burden and a reproach to you.
At that time I will deal, with all who oppressed you;
~~~~~~~~

"What shall we say to these things? If God be for us...who dare be against us? Through these things we are more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord, and nothing can separate us from the Love of God..." (Romans 8) Nila, Nada, Nothing...

Also read Psalm 91 and Psalm 92 in its wonderful entirety...

"Amen and Amen..."

God's word is better than chocolate...;) It is truly my 'Daily Bread.'

Last edited: