Naturals who get Kinky twist

NewYorkgyrl

What is the best type of hair to use? I am planning on getting kinky twist on Thursday and I am confused about what type of hair to use.

Some of my friends have tried to give me suggestions but they have relaxed hair so I KNOW my hair will frizz out and will not look so good if I don't use the right kind of hair.

Also I am going home to Antigua for Carnival at the end of July. Will I be able to go to the beach and swim with the kinky twists? How can I manage my hair during that time?

Please help me out...

BW1

I usually get Janet Collection Human Kinky bulk 20in. When you wet it,it waves. It looks more like my natural hair twisted. Everyone thinks it is my hair and is surprised when I tell them otherwise. Hope this helps.

P

patient1

BW1 said:
I usually get Janet Collection Human Kinky bulk 20in. When you wet it,it waves. It looks more like my natural hair twisted. Everyone thinks it is my hair and is surprised when I tell them otherwise. Hope this helps.

That's a good one along with Freetress' Synthetic Kinky Bulk or Sensational's.

p1

IrisDaVirus

BW1 said:
Most ladies I know use that hair. It looks very natural plus it holds up well. If I ever get kinky twists again, I'll definitely use it.

gorgeoushair

do you happen to have any pics with this hair in?

mscocoface

I have kinky twist hair now.

See below:

First week:

This shot is after 3 washes and 4 weeks

I can take it out and retwist with it the edges and the front. I have had no problems with this hair and will be using it again and the price was not bad.

I got this at Sally's for 6.99 it comes pre stranded or has 30 strands per bag. I used two bags in this style.

I had never bought hair there before and was very surprised by this one. I tested it and thought well if it doesn't work I would only be out of 13.00. It has worked so well that my sister is going to use it in her daughter's hair and I will be using this at least or hope to at least use it until end of December. I have retwisted my edges twice already. Hair has held up very well.

It is made by Vienna and the style is called B. Marley Pony.

glamazon386

I have kinky twist hair now.

See below:

First week:

This shot is after 3 washes and 4 weeks

I can take it out and retwist with it the edges and the front. I have had no problems with this hair and will be using it again and the price was not bad.

I got this at Sally's for 6.99 it comes pre stranded or has 30 strands per bag. I used two bags in this style.

I had never bought hair there before and was very surprised by this one. I tested it and thought well if it doesn't work I would only be out of 13.00. It has worked so well that my sister is going to use it in her daughter's hair and I will be using this at least or hope to at least use it until end of December. I have retwisted my edges twice already. Hair has held up very well.

It is made by Vienna and the style is called B. Marley Pony.

Thanks MsCocoFace. I'm gonna check this hair out next time I twist my hair.

Guapa1

Beverly Johnson hair is fab, it's also really easy to twist with if you are doing it yourself. It also looks really natural and I swim with it and everything.