URGENT KINKY TWIST QUESTION!!!

Geminigirl

Ok I went to this BSS yesterday and now I wish I didn't. I was trying to find Marley braid or Bobbi Boss kinky twist hair. I didn't like any of the hair I seen. The last BSS I went to I specifically asked for kinky twist hair. She had a limited selection and the only Kinky twist hair she had was Celebrity Puffy Screw hair.

I didn't think anything of it til I got home and was getting ready to do my hair and the hair has thread sewn on it. What is that? How do I use this? I took it back cause I thought it was the wrong hair and she assured me it was kinky twist hair. Is it? How do I use this hair in my hair? It's so damn short. I am mad but I'ma have to make it do what it do and never go back to her BSS.

And how was she in the back doing hair and she doesn't know how to use the dang Kinky twist hair she is selling?

Please someone who knows anything about this hair help me so I can take care of this mess on my hair before I get to snip snipping.

ms.blue

I didn't like puffy screw hair b/c it was short. The hair braider stretch out the hair to give it length but I hated it. The 2nd time I bought Model Model kinky twist whivh I loved.

she took one piece and w/ both hands slightly tugged at it from both ends until it b/c a longer piece.hth

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Well there is no taking it back. This chick is an asian black girl not mixed but an asian who talks and acts a certain way, so there is no getting my money back. How did she stretch it out? Cause I'ma have to do this and next time go somewhere else and get different hair.

PuddingPop

That is kinky twist hair too. They have the Marley braid hair which is longer and they have the afro kinky bulk type hair ( the one you have) which is shorter and kinkier.

Ive done konky twists with both types. That little string thats holding it together should come right out.

Geminigirl

Ok But how do I start the twist? If I fold in half it will be way too short. My PC battery is about to die so help LOL

ajargon02

Ok But how do I start the twist? If I fold in half it will be way too short. My PC battery is about to die so help LOL

You will have to take that piece of hair, and split it in half. then join the ends together so that now it looks like 1 long piece. Now you start your kinky twist. hth!