Kinky Twist.....

bluediamond0829

I want to get some done so bad because they look like they would be light weight and something different than my normal braids...but im not for sure and i want mine to come out exactly like the pic i have and am kind of scared to sit down and pay more than $100 for them and them not turn out the way i want them to be...so here is my questions that maybe someone can answer for me:

1. what is the best hair to use for kinky twist, ive been hearing using human hair or kinky twist hair im confused?

2. What is the least inexpensive but nice quality hair to use for kinky twist?

3. how long do they last? do they last as long as regular braids?

4. Ive heard that they are light weight and are not as heavy as having braids is that true?

bluediamond0829

...well i have someone that ive been going to faithfully to do my braids and she says she does everything(kinky twist, braids, cornrows, and mircos)...but i really havent seen any pics of her kinky twist but i guess i will take a chance...and i usually pickup the little cards in the hair stores of different ladies in the areas that do hair...i work in lauderhill but stay closer to downtown...i picked some flyers up with specials for kinky twist for 80.00 on their at a salon called Dynamic Braids and Styles i got the flyer from that hair store off of 441 that is on the right side before you get to the Lauderhill Mall it sits back in the cut and i think its a discount store also...its pretty big...but you have to have the flyer to get the special...they have some reasonable prices for the special on there...micros are usually 180 and up but with the special are 150....full head weave straigh 120 but with the special 85.00...the number is 954-303-6303 and 954-797-7868 and they say they are across from Lauderhill Mall formally known as Clips & Cuts the names on the flyer are Aretha and Nadine...ive never been there.