Natural's who color......

Sunshine_One

Do you use protein treatments? If so what type do you use?

I ask because I recently colored my hair and I feel I need to add some protein to my regie to strenghten my hair. The only "real" protein treatment I have in the house is QP Elasta Breakage serum. I'm going to wash my hair in a minute and I'm thinking about using this? Please share your experience and/or suggestions.

TIA

:sunshine:

Hi Sunshine One,

I recently colored my hair and every now and then about every two weeks, I use the 2 min reconstructor recommended by a member here. It's really good. Not quite sure if I see it beneficial to my hair, but I now my hair is healthy

Back when I used to color my hair I used Elasta QP breakage control serum, Ion reconstructor or UBH conditioner. I sit under the dryer for 15-20 mins, let my hair cool and rinse out. I had great results with them once I learned I had to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

Hi Sunshine One,

I recently colored my hair and every now and then about every two weeks, I use the 2 min reconstructor recommended by a member here. It's really good. Not quite sure if I see it beneficial to my hair, but I now my hair is healthy

Hey nccarter72! Thanks for your reply. Do you mind sharing the name of that reconstructer your using?

Back when I used to color my hair I used Elasta QP breakage control serum, Ion reconstructor or UBH conditioner. I sit under the dryer for 15-20 mins, let my hair cool and rinse out. I had great results with them once I learned I had to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

Thanks, scribblescrabble2, how did you like the QP BD? Did you use it on dry or wet hair? TIA

Hey nccarter72! Thanks for your reply. Do you mind sharing the name of that reconstructer your using?

The name of reconstructor is Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Sorry about that. Trying to do two things at once.

no i do not use anything special.

Do you use protein treatments? If so what type do you use?

I ask because I recently colored my hair and I feel I need to add some protein to my regie to strenghten my hair. The only "real" protein treatment I have in the house is QP Elasta Breakage serum. I'm going to wash my hair in a minute and I'm thinking about using this? Please share your experience and/or suggestions.

TIA

:sunshine:

Back