Natural's who color......

Sunshine_One

Do you use protein treatments? If so what type do you use?

I ask because I recently colored my hair and I feel I need to add some protein to my regie to strenghten my hair. The only "real" protein treatment I have in the house is QP Elasta Breakage serum. I'm going to wash my hair in a minute and I'm thinking about using this? Please share your experience and/or suggestions.

TIA

:sunshine:

D

donewit-it

Hi Sunshine One,

I recently colored my hair and every now and then about every two weeks, I use the 2 min reconstructor recommended by a member here. It's really good. Not quite sure if I see it beneficial to my hair, but I now my hair is healthy

scribblescrabble2

Back when I used to color my hair I used Elasta QP breakage control serum, Ion reconstructor or UBH conditioner. I sit under the dryer for 15-20 mins, let my hair cool and rinse out. I had great results with them once I learned I had to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

Sunshine_One

Hi Sunshine One,

I recently colored my hair and every now and then about every two weeks, I use the 2 min reconstructor recommended by a member here. It's really good. Not quite sure if I see it beneficial to my hair, but I now my hair is healthy

Hey nccarter72! Thanks for your reply. Do you mind sharing the name of that reconstructer your using?

Sunshine_One

Back when I used to color my hair I used Elasta QP breakage control serum, Ion reconstructor or UBH conditioner. I sit under the dryer for 15-20 mins, let my hair cool and rinse out. I had great results with them once I learned I had to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

Thanks, scribblescrabble2, how did you like the QP BD? Did you use it on dry or wet hair? TIA

D

donewit-it

Hey nccarter72! Thanks for your reply. Do you mind sharing the name of that reconstructer your using?

The name of reconstructor is Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Sorry about that. Trying to do two things at once.

CurleeDST

no i do not use anything special.

Do you use protein treatments? If so what type do you use?

I ask because I recently colored my hair and I feel I need to add some protein to my regie to strenghten my hair. The only "real" protein treatment I have in the house is QP Elasta Breakage serum. I'm going to wash my hair in a minute and I'm thinking about using this? Please share your experience and/or suggestions.

TIA

:sunshine: