Naturals! Lets talk neat twists

ajargon02

What products do yall use to keep your twists from getting fuzzy?

Well I don't mind the fuzzies, but that's just me :D. I use kimmaytube leave-in, seal with a mix of coconut oil & shea butter. I stretch till 95% dry then twist with taliah waajid lock it up.I saw someone on youtube use it, and I tried it. Keeps my twists looking fresh for weeks, even after washing with my twists in :D

Ms Lala

The best thing that I do is to sleep with them banded at night and with a scarf on my head. Sleeping on them wildly is what makes them messy for me!

I agree w/this. How I maintain my twists makes a big difference. I use a scarf & cap in the shower. At night I use a scarf in combo w/ some type of method to smooth and stretch my twists bk out ( high bun or ponytail, bantu knots, big braids,rollers etc...) To refresh my twists I lightly dampen, apply oil or mix of oil & butter and tie them up. I wear twists from 2-4 weeks, the longest I've gone is 6 weeks. There is a link to my fotki in my siggy. In my fotki I have pics that also show how I disguise frizz w/ curly styles on my twists.

transitioning?

Hello ladies I just wanted to update u all. It's day 6 and my twists look like they used to at day 3. I used Nonie 's twisting method. I used kkcc to hold the twists, thanks @fiathva for that tip.

And I have been wearing my scraf every single night

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
My problem is the fact that my ends unravel after 3 days. My twists slowly come undone.:lol: I am getting better even though it hurts my hands to do them.