Naturals & Hairveda

felicia

Are there any type 4 naturals that use Hairevda? Which products work best for you? Are the shampoos drying? Do the conditioners give enough moisture?

Thanks

Snuckles

Felicia, good question! I did take advantage of her sale but I really don't know what products would be good for us. I figured the conditioner couldn't hurt and I could always use some oil. As far as the rest of her products I have no clue.

If you don't find anything in the Hairveda line for you, check out Qhemet Biologics. That's pretty much what I've been using and really happy with the product. I would like to try more of Hairveda's products if they will yield the same results.

BklynHeart

You should go on her site for more info, but here's a list of her products she recommends:
Hair Types 4a-4z ( Tight coils/curls) Natural or Chemically Processed

Almond Glaze
SheaAloe
SitriNillah DC
CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil
Whipped Cream

Methi Sativa

chebaby

her shampoos are very moisturizing. and i love the whipped creme, the green tea butter and the cocasta oil.
although im only 11 months post.

SignatureBeauty

She has wonderful products, my hair is a 4a before and I used the shampoo & conditioners and vatika frosting and they worked wonderful, I cannot use the whipped shealoe because my hair does not like refined shea butter & aloe it didn't keep my hair moist, only for a hour or 2 and it became dry and hard, and I applied it to wet hair hair,damp hair & then dry hair, the same with the whipped baggy cream, so I just stuck to her shampoo, oils & conditioner.

But maybe when my hair gets longer they will work better for my hair, but now I am lightly relaxed,so I may try them again in the future. But I love her products.