Dominican Shampoos.

Honey6928215

I have heard nothing but good things about Domininican Conditioners but I really don't hear too much about their shampoos. Are there any Dominican shampoos that are just as good as the conditioners? I was looking through sickbay and saw all the conditioners as well as shampoos but I wasnt' sure which ones I should purchase. I like to get the same brands along with the conditioners.

If you know the best Dominican shampoos which one do you use? What brands are the best? I heard a lot about Rysell, Nacidit, Tropical, Miss Keys, etc. Do their brands have excellent shampoos w/o the SLS?

What are they?

Thanks.

Honey6928215

Queenie said:
I use Nacidit Olive oil. It's very gentle.

Yeah, I heard that Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo is good. I might try that one. I know there are others so I'm waiting to hear from them.

Keep them coming. I'm taking notes.:lol:

Angelicus

I'm one of those people that are indifferent about every shampoo. Nacidit is ok. I can't say it's bad or good. If I have grease in my hair, it doesn't get it all out though.

LABETT

Most dominican shampoo are very harsh I have a lot of dominican conditioners and only a few shampoo's.
The only ones I like are Sole & Cinnamon -cleans hair and tingles the scalp-
and Rysell Coconut shampoo is very gentle.
10 en 1 and Nacidit Olive Oil shampoo made my hair hard and a tangled mess.

bocagirl

I've never been to a Dominican salon and they use one of their shampoos, it's always Nexxus, Paul Mitchell or some other American brand.