Name your favorite of the following products

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE or STAPLE within any of THESE brands?

1-- KINKY CURLY PRODUCTS

2-- QHEMET PRODUCTS

3-- MISS JESSIE'S PRODUCTS

4-- Curl Junkie products

5-- Oyin Handmade products

6-- MyHoneyChild products

7-- Jessicurl Products

8-- Afroveda products

9-- Hairveda products

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

Qhemet
Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root butter cream
Castor and moringa softening serum (I no longer purchase this. I purchased moringa oil and mixed it with castor oil. It cost me $3.30/oz instead of $4/oz and I get to make up my own quantity instead of the 2.5 oz. size she offers)
Amla Oil nourishing pomade

Myhoneychild.com
Organic Shea butter hair paste
Honey hair mask
SO Deep Conditioner
Honey hair cream

I tried these out during a curlmart.com 15% off sale. I plan on re-stocking these and trying out more during the BF sales. From which site I don’t know since neither curlmart nor myhoneychild have announced their % off BF sale.

Oyinhandmade.com
Burnt Sugar Pomade. Love, love, love it!
Will order the honey wash, Shine and Define, Whipped pudding and Grand poo bar during the BF sale.

Afroveda
I tried a lot of her oils, leave-ins and butters. The only product that was a staple for me was the Miss Bhree Burti hydrating conditioner. I ordered 3 during her 30% off sale to tide me over ‘til I can find her mix or a substitute. Won’t be re-purchasing.

My DH loved the original Curly Custard. He was just running out when Afrovedagate happened (had ordered 4 of them in 2009.) And at the same time janecartersolution.com was offering her Curl Defining Cream @ 25% off; so I ordered 3 of them for him.

Hairveda
Cocasta-Shikaki Oil
Vatika Frosting
Sitrinillah DC
PH 24/7 balancing rinse (I love this rinse! When I run out of my supply, I’m trying my hand at mixing my own, though)
Moist Condition 24/7
MethiSativa System (I love this but am using henna more to strengthen my hair. I ordered 2 sets during her Fall Madness sale; it’ll last me a year since I only use it once a month. But I won’t be repurchasing after they run out ‘cause I’m satisfied with henna)
AvoSoya Oil
Whipped green tea butter (Love, love, love this!) Due to Afrovedagate, found the same butter at wholesalesuppliesplus for much cheaper. Will be purchasing from there once I use up the ones I have. It’s $1.28/oz (plus free shipping) VS $1.75 oz (plus $4.95 shipping)
Almond Glaze

Will be ordering Missjessies.com during her B1G1 sale. Have never tried her products.

I'm 4Z natural, 4" TWA.

winona

JessiCurl Weekly Deep Treatment as a leave in. I use it before I put on my homemade and my hair is always soft

EllePixie

KINKY CURLY PRODUCTS - KCCC

QHEMET PRODUCTS - Burdock Root Butter Creme

Curl Junkie products - Curl Queen Gel, Curls in a Bottle, Curl Rehab

Oyin Handmade products - Honey Hemp Condish

beautyaddict1913

1-- KINKY CURLY PRODUCTS
Kinky Curly Custard, Kinky Curly Knot Today

3-- MISS JESSIE'S PRODUCTS
Curly Meringue, Curly Pudding

6-- MyHoneyChild products
Type 4 Hair cream

9-- Hairveda products
Moist 24/7 & Sitrinillah

PJaye

Qhemet (as moisturizers)
- Amla Olive Honey Cream
- Burdock Root Butter Cream

MY Honey Child (as a deep conditioning add-in)
- Honey Hair Mask

Jessicurl (as a leave-in conditioner)
- Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Qhemet
Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root butter cream
Castor and moringa softening serum (I no longer purchase this. I purchased moringa oil and mixed it with castor oil. It cost me $3.30/oz instead of $4/oz and I get to make up my own quantity instead of the 2.5 oz. size she offers)
Amla Oil nourishing pomade

Myhoneychild.com
Organic Shea butter hair paste
Honey hair mask
SO Deep Conditioner
Honey hair cream

I tried these out during a curlmart.com 15% off sale. I plan on re-stocking these and trying out more during the BF sales. From which site I don’t know since neither curlmart nor myhoneychild have announced their % off BF sale.

Oyinhandmade.com
Burnt Sugar Pomade. Love, love, love it!
Will order the honey wash, Shine and Define, Whipped pudding and Grand poo bar during the BF sale.

Afroveda
I tried a lot of her oils, leave-ins and butters. The only product that was a staple for me was the Miss Bhree Burti hydrating conditioner. I ordered 3 during her 30% off sale to tide me over ‘til I can find her mix or a substitute. Won’t be re-purchasing.

My DH loved the original Curly Custard. He was just running out when Afrovedagate happened (had ordered 4 of them in 2009.) And at the same time janecartersolution.com was offering her Curl Defining Cream @ 25% off; so I ordered 3 of them for him.

Hairveda
Cocasta-Shikaki Oil
Vatika Frosting
Sitrinillah DC
PH 24/7 balancing rinse (I love this rinse! When I run out of my supply, I’m trying my hand at mixing my own, though)
Moist Condition 24/7
MethiSativa System (I love this but am using henna more to strengthen my hair. I ordered 2 sets during her Fall Madness sale; it’ll last me a year since I only use it once a month. But I won’t be repurchasing after they run out ‘cause I’m satisfied with henna)
AvoSoya Oil
Whipped green tea butter (Love, love, love this!) Due to Afrovedagate, found the same butter at wholesalesuppliesplus for much cheaper. Will be purchasing from there once I use up the ones I have. It’s $1.28/oz (plus free shipping) VS $1.75 oz (plus $4.95 shipping)
Almond Glaze

Will be ordering Missjessies.com during her B1G1 sale. Have never tried her products.

I'm 4Z natural, 4" TWA.
my god u are on it!!!!! thank you so much for such a detailed post

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Qhemet
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Olive & Honey Balm

hey i saw your post and remembered you sent me a mesg!!!!

girl yes i have oils.... how would i even send them to u??? you remember i always buy in bulk! so i have gallon size oils in most....

grapeseed is the most abundant of my stock, i had stopped using them all really

with the itchy scalp.... but i see now it wasnt the oils either!!! but Dr. Oz has my stuck on olive oil being the best alternative for body & food intake

and i think he mentioned the regular is better than extra virgin