Name your best heat protectant.

HoneyDew

I mix mine. I pour a little CHI Solk Infusion and a little Fantasia IC Straightening (pink bottle) in my hand a use it that way.

It makes the Chi last longer and seems to take away the CHI scent a bit.

bocagirl

Bosslady1 said:
yeah!? That is good stuff?

I always wanted to try that line. It won Best Product in Allure Magazine.

It did? Good to hear. I love it. If you happen to try it make sure you only use a tiny bit.

HoneyDew

bocagirl said:
It did? Good to hear. I love it. If you happen to try it make sure you only use a tiny bit.

Okay, maybe that is what I did wrong. I got a sample pouch of this from Victoria's Secret and I was all over that. I put that stuff on and it was not good :nono: I had to wash my hair again.

I think I have another sample of that at home if anybody wants to try it. I gave up. :lol:

Bosslady1

HoneyDew said:
I mix mine. I pour a little CHI Solk Infusion and a little Fantasia IC Straightening (pink bottle) in my hand a use it that way.

It makes the Chi last longer and seems to take away the CHI scent a bit.

:lol: What is that CHI scent? Is it strong?

Soliel185

I have one called One N Only Ceramic. It comes in a tube a lasts forever. It's creamy so my hair feels moisturized and is shiny, but not oily when I run my fingers through. It makes my hair silky without taking out the thickness -- I got it @ Sally's

Artemis

Nexxus Heat Protexx
CHI Silk Infusion
Joico K-pak Leave-In Protectant
PM Skinny Serum

I have and love all of these. (PJ alert :lol: )

GeorginaSparks

This particular product you can use as both. I check the ingredients and it "cone" based. In this case "glossing" just makes the product sound good, but it has been the best by far.

Chi Silk Infusion, worked great the first few times I used it, but I does not allow me to moisturize, by day 3 my hair was dry and crispy:ohwell:

Proclaim glossing polish serum, way to heavy but it was good for sealing my ends.

I had the same problem the few times i used it. My staple is Keihls straightening cream but im looking for a spray. Jlove, i have the chi 44 ironguard and ive never used it. Someone said it has as much alcohol as Biosilk.....how did it make your hair feel? Does it give shine?

mochamadness

Going the Distance
Right now, I use either Redken Heatglide or Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir. The Elucence product is much lighter than the Redken