Name Things You Bought Only Because of this Board

BeautyBlvd

Beauty Blvd.
Ghee and all kinds of indian hair products ( a LONG list) when it was the craze on here back in 08, a bunch of different oils and butters, empty tea bags in hopes to make my own tea rinses, loads of different conditioners, my gosh ... I can't even think of it all but denman brushes, jibere shower combs. :eek: I've been on this board really long tho soooo ummm yeah that's my excuse.

Aggie

Well me, let's just say everything from henna and Indian powders and oils to the most exquisite hair products by Kerastase.

If I was to list them all, it would take a pretty long time to finish that list. I never knew about Keracare, Mizani, Redken, Matrix Biolage, Kerastase, Moroccan oil hair products, rich beneficial oils and butters that can be used on my hair, hair vitamins (I never took those before lhcf) just multis.

A whole new world has been opened up for me since joining this site. I love it. Yeah I know I'm a product junkie now but its so much fun :happydance:

claud-uk

Well me, let's just say everything from henna and Indian powders and oils to the most exquisite hair products by Kerastase.

If I was to list them all, it would take a pretty long time to finish that list. I never knew about Keracare, Mizani, Redken, Matrix Biolage, Kerastase, Moroccan oil hair products, rich beneficial oils and butters that can be used on my hair, hair vitamins (I never took those before lhcf) just multis.

A whole new world has been opened up for me since joining this site. I love it. Yeah I know I'm a product junkie now but its so much fun :happydance:

All of the above, the only thing I knew about hair products was shampoo and conditioner. No brands, no ingredients, just shampoo and conditioner.