I THINK I FOUND MY HOOK-UP !!

G

No more products from me...

I found my regimine.

SHAMPOO; Jay
CONDITIONER: UBH & KERACARE & VO5 Kiwi Mango
LEAVE IN; UBH DEW AND/OR LOTION
OIL; Coconut Oil (if needed)
STYLING: Mousse for Caruso (if needed) or Roller set.
MISC: S-CURL GEL for twist/braid out, Hot six (if needed)

That's IT !!! Talk about streamlined. Now what will I do with all that stuff I have?? Keep it just in case huh.

<font color="pink">PLEASE LET THIS WORK FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS</font>

G

Say, maybe I can walk the streets of manhattan with my products under my coat, and walk up to people "Pssst, jar of LUST $2.50"
LOL

Ok, you'd have to be a Ny'er to understand that one.

But I do have an unopened sample pak of LUST that I really need to try just because I bought it.

NAY007

just remember to stick with it:) you know how hard that can get when new products come out:):):)

B

ballet_bun

I wish my regimen was that simple ... someday maybe.

Ballet Bun ...

G

[ QUOTE ]
NAY007 said:
just remember to stick with it:) you know how hard that can get when new products come out:):):)

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I know, but I figure if I don't view any product raves and stay out of Sally's I'll be fine..

G

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
I can relate to that Mindymouse!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What to the streamline

or the NY Thang

beana3

Well, I'm about to go on a major PJ splurge, but after that i wont be found in any BSS for a few months.
Like you, I have found a basic core of products... my plan is to stock up on the economy size jars of CPR (2lbs), Humecto (4lbs), Elasta Creme shamp(32oz) and i'm treating myself to silken seal.

lunalight7

I love the Silken Seal Beana. My last rollerset shined like glass w/ this product despite being 11 weeks post relaxer. The honey I put in my Humectress may have helped too...

Nyambura

surfer girl
[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
Say, maybe I can walk the streets of manhattan with my products under my coat, and walk up to people "Pssst, jar of LUST $2.50"
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

HotCoCoGurl130

Thats nice that you found what works for you. Now can I find mine? When I think about it I have not bought much b/c of this board. I guess thats good b/c I dont have that much to spend. I stick with Optimum for a relaxer, I just bought Creme of Nature Shampoo, I have Alternatives Frizz Control conditionar b/c its the best detangler that I have found, I did buy hot six oil but thats about it. And oh my vitamins, biotin and msm.Compared to some of you ladies my hair regime is not that exciting.