My WEN experience. How I used it and how it went down….

I lovemuhgrass Your First post was too funny Yeah turn her on to that Wonderful world of WEN IT IS SO GOOD LOL. Ok so wen from qvc here i come.:grin::grin::grin:

A Christian what a wonderful name,Here are the INGREDIENTS: ON THE TEA TREE : WATER,ALOE VERA GEL,GLYCERIN,CETYL ALCOHOL,ROSEMARY EXTRACT,WILD CHERRY FRUIT EXTRACT,CHAMOMILE EXTRACT,CALENDULA,OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT,BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE,CETEARYL ALCOHOL,PANTHENOL PRO-VITAMIN B5,TRIMETHYLSILYAMODIMETHICONE,STERAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE,POLYSORBATE60,MENTHOL,ESSENTIAL OILS,PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES WHEAT PROTEIN METHYLCHLORISOTHIAZOLINONE,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE CITRIC ACID

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the ingredients list toy! I love tea tree products so i'll be all over that one,lol. I can't buy anything this month but next month it's on :lol:.

Ladies,

I used my Sweet Almond Mint (SAM)...

:thud:

:woot: Now I know why they offer the Sweet Almond Mint as the autoship flavor.:yep:

Going to post a review in the other thread too. I used the SAM Cleansing Conditioner, the Oil and the Styling Creme. :yay: My hair is soft, shiny, smoof (yes, smoof) and fragrant. I'm in :love:
Oh I just can't wait for my Weeeen! (sung to the lion kings song Wait to be king) :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I tried for a very long time to resist, but I finally purchased the WEN today. I am excited to use it because my hair needs a really good conditioner.

I apologize for the foolishness with the old school in advance but I'm feeling silly as all get out.

:look: My Wen is singing to me. "Yoooooooooou'll never fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind. As looooooooong as you liiiiiiiiiiiive. Someone who conditions youuuuuu. Half as much as I dooooooooooooooooooooo." (Lou Rawls)

:perplexed "Upside down. WEN ya turrrrrrn me. Inside out. And... round and round. Upside down you turn me. Condition me so perfectly. Round and round ya earned me." (Diana Ross)

:lachen: "WEnnnnnn the two of us will neverrrrrrrrr paaaaaaart" (OLD Michael Jackson)

I don't know what's in my coffee but I'm having another cup danggit. :grin:

I apologize for the foolishness with the old school in advance but I'm feeling silly as all get out.

:look: My Wen is singing to me. "Yoooooooooou'll never fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind. As looooooooong as you liiiiiiiiiiiive. Someone who conditions youuuuuu. Half as much as I dooooooooooooooooooooo." (Lou Rawls)

:perplexed "Upside down. WEN ya turrrrrrn me. Inside out. And... round and round. Upside down you turn me. Condition me so perfectly. Round and round ya earned me." (Diana Ross)

:lachen: "WEnnnnnn the two of us will neverrrrrrrrr paaaaaaart" (OLD Michael Jackson)

You are too much! :lachen:

ETA: I posted this in the other "WEN" thread...

Now I see why a lot of ya'll can't wait for your next WEN day!

I was so thrilled about how soft my hair was getting even while I was massaging it in that I went to my DH and asked him to smell my hair. I kinda liked how my hair smelled mined you. But he goes and say "Uhm, your hair smells like weed". First I was like . Then I was just like "Whatever" I quickly got over what he said because I just loved the way my hair felt!!!

Oh, after my hair airdried (I needed the assistance of my hairdryer because it was taking that long for my hair to airdry...LOVING IT!!!) I went ahead and flat ironed my hair. Then I pinned curled it and this morning I took the pins out and wrapped my hair before getting into the shower and combed it out afterwards. Can you say BEAUTIFUL, BLACK, BOUNCING, SOFT, MOISTURIZED, SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and my new growth is still soft too!!!!!!!!! I was able to comb thru my hair this morning with VERY LITTLE hair breakage at my dermacation line. AND my hair stopped shedding today from last night too. I was releaved about that!!!

I got three, compliments this morning so far and this guy I see every morning before leaving my building asked me did I did something different to my hair because it looks really nice. Grinning I said "No just washed and flat ironed." But then I thought about what he said while walking out the building and started wondering if my hair was looking busted before??? But that thought quickly left my mind as soon as my hair started blowing in the wind and now I am like this all morning so far!

This Friday I am going to wet my hair real good. Put the Wen on. Go under the dryer for 30min. Don't rinse out and this time and sleep with it on overnight and wash and set in the morning. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ladies,

I used my Sweet Almond Mint (SAM)...

:thud:

:woot: Now I know why they offer the Sweet Almond Mint as the autoship flavor.:yep:

Going to post a review in the other thread too. I used the SAM Cleansing Conditioner, the Oil and the Styling Creme. :yay: My hair is soft, shiny, smoof (yes, smoof) and fragrant. I'm in :love:

Ok pusher woman (JN), I've already ordered SAM, so ain't no need fo yous to be gettin all x-cited and thangs. As I said befo...you know you ain't right!!

I got three, compliments this morning so far and this guy I see every morning before leaving my building asked me did I did something different to my hair because it looks really nice. Grinning I said "No just washed and flat ironed." But then I thought about what he said while walking out the building and started wondering if my hair was looking busted before???

That had me laughing out loud. That sounds like something I'd say.

I'm so glad you like it! I'm going to add some coconut oil to mine today and DC while I get some work done. One of the things that really got me is that almost every shampoo I use (and some conditioners too) make my scalp itch horribly. I've yet to have that with WEN. My scalp feels healthy and moisturized... so does my hair. It's like finally having the best of both worlds ya know? I'm still partial to the almond mint. I haven't used the cucumber aloe yet. Keep me posted on how you use it! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do....

y'all are some hard core pushers! My hair feels so good. I haven't used any of my other products in weeks. Not the giovanni's, redken, elucence, kenra.... uggh. For all of you who still have other products how are you rotating them? I feel bad leaving them there but the Wen be callllllling me!

That had me laughing out loud. That sounds like something I'd say.

I'm so glad you like it! I'm going to add some coconut oil to mine today and DC while I get some work done. One of the things that really got me is that almost every shampoo I use (and some conditioners too) make my scalp itch horribly. I've yet to have that with WEN. My scalp feels healthy and moisturized... so does my hair. It's like finally having the best of both worlds ya know? I'm still partial to the almond mint. I haven't used the cucumber aloe yet. Keep me posted on how you use it! I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do....
I sure will! I think I am going to order some today!

y'all are some hard core pushers! My hair feels so good. I haven't used any of my other products in weeks. Not the giovanni's, redken, elucence, kenra.... uggh. For all of you who still have other products how are you rotating them? I feel bad leaving them there but the Wen be callllllling me!
Girl I just brought loads and loads of Hairveda products. Don't know how I am going to incorporate them in with Wen. I seriously do not need to use anything else with Wen. This is crazy!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DO NOT NEED TO USE ANYTHING ELSE WITH WEN!!!

WEN DOES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lachen:Guurrrrrrllll, thank you!!! I needed to laugh and there it goes, praise God, He sends you on that mission. You make this excitement about WEN so contagious and I got to laughin too, thanks again honey and have a blessed day:yep:.

I know right! The rest of my stuff is just sitting there. I think I'll still use protein treatments, henna, or molasses to keep it strong but the rest of the stuff is collecting dust. :look: I really have no need for the other shampoos, conditioners, or leave ins. This is going to be an expensive habit. But it balances out because I don't have to buy the other stuff. I like the smell but SO was all :lick: over HE's LTR. I tried to go back and :nono:. No va. I wonder if I can add some perfumed EO's....

Question. Does anyone here uses Wen as a daily moisturizer? If so, how does it make your hair feel? Sticky???

I do. It only takes a small amount and I usually apply it to my edges and ends. I didn't feel sticky (until I tried to go back to LTR.) It made my hair healthy but it looked a little dull. I added a few drops of coconut oil and it brought the shine back.

I do. It only takes a small amount and I usually apply it to my edges and ends. I didn't feel sticky (until I tried to go back to LTR.) It made my hair healthy but it looked a little dull. I added a few drops of coconut oil and it brought the shine back.
Wow! so you can even use this as a moisturizer!:rolleyes: Amazing!

I just ordered this trio:

Set of Three for Fine-Medium Hair - 16oz Set
Retail Price $84.00
Your Price $71.00
You Save $13.00!

Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz
Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz
Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner - 16 oz

It should be here in two days!!!

Do anyone know where I can get a 6oz of Tea Tree CC? Just that alone?

I wanna try it but afraid to get the big bottle and it dries out my scalp and hair.

Was looking and found it here

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chaz-Dean-WEN-CLEANSING-COND-TEA-TREE-6-oz_W0QQitemZ360085090177QQcmdZViewItem
http://shop.vendio.com/rottyduo/item/997361168/?s=1221993287

I don't have any experience with those vendors though.

Has anyone tried the hydrating mask? I'm so tempted. It's a once every 6 weeks treatment and comes in a 16 ounce container. That puppy is $72 bucks plus tax and shipping. :blush:

I have. It's very nice, but save your $72 for more cleansing conditioner. You can leave the CC in overnight and get the same feeling. You can ask for more feedback from Coffee and I think Charmtreese uses it too. Coffee :loves: it.

So with the autoship on wen.com you pay $30 every month and they ship you the set every 3 months? So you essentially are paying $90 for the set?

This one? I think almond mint is the only one you can get at wenhaircare.com.

WEN® Healthy Hair Care System 90-day supply Sweet Almond Mint for only $89.85 plus $7.95 s&h. By ordering now, you'll receive your first 90-day supply with Free Bonuses, and you’ll automatically receive a new 90-day supply delivered to your home every three months, and you lock in the discount price of just $29.95 a month plus $7.95 s&h per shipment. - ZDEU1

WEN® Healthy Hair Care System 30-day supply Sweet Almond Mint for only $29.95 plus $5.95 s&h. By ordering now, you'll receive your first 30-day supply with Free Bonuses, and you’ll automatically receive a new 90-day supply delivered to your home every three months, and you lock in the discount price of just $29.95 a month plus $7.95 s&h per shipment. - ZDEC1
about_order.jpg

awww, i can't wait: i ordered my Wen August 30. They didn't process it til Sept 16: so now i have to wait 2 - 3 wks after the 16: wat the heck!!!

This one? I think almond mint is the only one you can get at wenhaircare.com.

WEN® Healthy Hair Care System 90-day supply Sweet Almond Mint for only $89.85 plus $7.95 s&h. By ordering now, you'll receive your first 90-day supply with Free Bonuses, and you’ll automatically receive a new 90-day supply delivered to your home every three months, and you lock in the discount price of just $29.95 a month plus $7.95 s&h per shipment. - ZDEU1

WEN® Healthy Hair Care System 30-day supply Sweet Almond Mint for only $29.95 plus $5.95 s&h. By ordering now, you'll receive your first 30-day supply with Free Bonuses, and you’ll automatically receive a new 90-day supply delivered to your home every three months, and you lock in the discount price of just $29.95 a month plus $7.95 s&h per shipment. - ZDEC1
about_order.jpg

Yes, this is it. So what is pictured is suppose to last 90 days?

Back