My Very First Flexi-Rod Set (Pic Heavy)

Lucia

Nice looks gorgeous
I still have to play around with flexis youth going to chck out those tutorials banks op

Leesh

Your hair looks great Girly. You did a wonderful job. Better be glad you don't live near me. I'll be right at your doorstep with my hair bag. :blush: :grin: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

so so chic

Beautiful!!!! It turned out so great! I love flexi rod sets. I've been using them on my straightened hair lately, but I'm gonna have try this out soon.

Drtondalia

Ok So here's my update

It lasted one day and it was all my own fault. I just couldn't keep my hands out of my hair coupled with the fact that it was a misty rainy day here. I had a cute curly pony for the rest of the weekend. I will try again soon.

naheda72

I was so inspired, I used my curlformers on semi wet hair and airdryed all night. I took them out the next day and it was beautiful and lasted all of 2 hours and turned into a fuzz ball. Soooo, I thought maybe it was due to the fact that I didn't have a strong enough setting, so I used a setting cream on wet hair and sat under the dryer. I still lasted 2 hours. I am now in a bun. Has anyone with 4b hair able to set, whether curlformers, flexis or rods and have it last more than hours/1 day?

Lavendar

Thanks so much for the tag! You did an amazing job, especially for your first time. Looks like it was done by a professional. LOVE IT!