My search for pure coconut oil...

CandacyEliz

I've thought about getting pure coconut oil without having to venture far or purchase online for a while, and sorta gave up. Long story short, I went to the acme today to get some crab legs :lick: and while waiting stumbled upon the oils and herbs section. On the top shelf hidden beneath bottles of exotic olive oils was one LONESOME bottle of Spectrum Naturals Organic Coconut Oil.

I worked up a real sweat to get that bottle on the top shelf (mind you I'm only 5'2). Every other product was at full stock except for the coconut oil and I laughed at the possibility that some LHCF's were there before me...

LHCF's in Bala Cynwyd; I'm on to you...:wave:

I've thought about getting pure coconut oil without having to venture far or purchase online for a while, and sorta gave up. Long story short, I went to the acme today to get some crab legs :lick: and while waiting stumbled upon the oils and herbs section. On the top shelf hidden beneath bottles of exotic olive oils was one LONESOME bottle of Spectrum Naturals Organic Coconut Oil.

I worked up a real sweat to get that bottle on the top shelf (mind you I'm only 5'2). Every other product was at full stock except for the coconut oil and I laughed at the possibility that some LHCF's were there before me...

LHCF's in Bala Cynwyd; I'm on to you...:wave:

I saw EV Coconut oil in Walmart... in the vitamin section shelved alphabetically...

I buy mine from Whole Foods or the local Indian Grocer

Back