My scalp is itching like crazy

Zeal

Over the past few days, my scalp is itching like crazy. It seems as though it started since I started using a self made sulfur mixture on it.
I started using it 2 weeks ago. But it did not start until the past 3 days.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

nomoweavesfome

one of two things is happenning. Either you are having an allergic reaction, OR your hair is starting to grow like a weed. I experienced and still is experiencing the same thing with MTG, Surge, and WGHO. and of course vitamins. I can't even touch manipulate my hair right now because the new growth is crazy. Sometimes I can literally feel the hair pushing through the pores and it's a dull itchy feeling. I PERSONALLY LOVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S WORKING.

Zeal

nomoweavesfome said:
one of two things is happenning. Either you are having an allergic reaction, OR your hair is starting to grow like a weed. I experienced and still is experiencing the same thing with MTG, Surge, and WGHO. and of course vitamins. I can't even touch manipulate my hair right now because the new growth is crazy. Sometimes I can literally feel the hair pushing through the pores and it's a dull itchy feeling. I PERSONALLY LOVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S WORKING.

I have washed it.

I hope that it is growing. SURGE! Oh the Surge. I have not used that in a long time. I should add some Surge.

KiniKakes

nomoweavesfome said:
I can't even touch manipulate my hair right now because the new growth is crazy. Sometimes I can literally feel the hair pushing through the pores and it's a dull itchy feeling. I PERSONALLY LOVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S WORKING.

Well dang!!!!! Must be nice!!!!! :lol: That's whassup!!!! :D

Tee

I picked up some braid spray from the BSS and it helped out alot. My hair was growing like crazy too.

*I dont remember the name of it off the top of my head but there is another thread in here somewhere where I posted it. Try a search. There is a LOT of good info on here.

nomoweavesfome said:

My hair must be growing then because I have been experiencing that sensation on my scalp since I used my conditioner concoction (SP??) Saturday using the WGHO in my mixture:D ......hmmmm interesting

Tee

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
My hair must be growing then because I have been experiencing that sensation on my scalp since I used my conditioner concoction (SP??) Saturday using the WGHO in my mixture:D ......hmmmm interesting

That WGHO get me to itchy EVERY time!!

Tee

Letitia said:
I picked up some braid spray from the BSS and it helped out alot. My hair was growing like crazy too.

*I dont remember the name of it off the top of my head but there is another thread in here somewhere where I posted it. Try a search. There is a LOT of good info on here.

Here is what I used it worked right away.

Medicated Better Braids Spray. There is a picture of it my fotki. Picture 21(No password needed to look my products. HTH.