My Quick Weave

Barbie83

So is it basically like making your own half wig that you can take off? Or do you leave the cap on? I need to learn more about this!

Smiley79

barbie-Yes, like a wig that stays put, lol. I'll be elaborating more on it on the blog! :)

CQ- It could last 4-8 weeks; yes, You can remove it yourself.

Smiley79

How many months did you keep it? Did you take it off at all? Looks really good.

The longest I kept it was 2 months because the hair quality was so good; it just wouldn't die. :lachen:I went for a quick recurl after a month and I was brand new all over again that I ended up keeping it a second month!!!

pookaloo83

I might let my sis do this on me next week. want a curly weave though. I'm scared of the glue, so she said I could put a conditioner cap on or a grocery bag.

Tolle

Team Fluid
I am also wearing what you refer to as a quickweave, but the first time i got it done, despite the paper towel and cap, glue still got on my hair. so now I braid my hair up and wrap with saran wrap b4 putting the cap on and having the tracks glued on. I like this way better because I can remove it as soon as its done(more like a wig) and it custom fit and styled to my head. I LOVE IT I'll post some pics of mine when I get home.

PS I PEEL ALL THE PLASTIC FROM OF UNDER THE CAP ONCE ITS DONE.