My New Natural 4a weave

bermudabeauty

weave3.jpg

weave.jpg

weave2.jpg

Ok so I am working towards my third year post relaxer and I am a point in my hair journey where knots and split ends are killing my progress. So I purchased Malyasian Kinky Curly hair in 14 inches. I purchased 2 packs but only used one pack and a two short tracks from the second pack. I purchased from Manedepot.com for $79.99 each pack. I ordered the hair at 9pm one night and I got the hair before noon the next day! I washed the hair before I installed and for once in my life I'm not itching and patting my head to death!

Wanderland

You installed that yourself? O.M.G.! The second picture looks beyond natural. Go girl. It looks good on you! It's a win-win: look cute while protecting and growing your hair.

bermudabeauty

Thank you ladies....I was pleasantly surprised with the curl pattern of my hair. I am 4a with a dash of 3c and it matches my curl pattern perfectly. Also this hair dosen't shed or anything. I hope to be able to reuse and reuse.

3CurlyQs

That looks like the hair on Tami from basketball wives-super cute!

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using T-Mobile G1

BlackMasterPiece

Its not 4a, but it's incredibly natural, blends with your hair flawlessly and looks undetectable:yep:. You did an awesome job.

Kinky-Curly is a great descriptor for this texture, this is definitely in the 3C range. But I could see someone with tightly coily type 4 hair blending with this via twist-outs, although I worry about that being too much manipulation. Either way, I love it, great choice and perfect match with your hair and texture.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bermudabeauty

Thank you ladies for the compliments. I had a few PM questions I thought I would share:

installation process...

I left my hair out approximately one inch around my entire head. the braids are in a "u" shape or a horseshoe pattern. Using this method I am able to pull my hair up in a high ponytail or low ponytail and gives me more styling options.

Blending...

I just use a spray bottle with water and a dash of olive oil to refresh my natural curls and to refresh the weave curls. At times I will place a dab of eco style gel on baby hair.

Night Time Routine...

I put my hair in one big braid at night and sleep on a satin pillow case.

Curl pattern.....

Everyone has a different opinion of curl patterns. I have very coily defined 4a curls, it has always been difficult for me to find "human hair" with this curl pattern. I usually see my curl pattern in synthethic hair. None-the-less you have to decide for yourself if you think this hair will work for you.

More Photos...I hate taking pics I'm so not photogenic but...I will attempt to post more stling pics and a closer photo of the ends of the weave and weave hair curl pattern.